This One's For Us Girls Part 22

hotdlp

I heard that Vanessa Paradis, Marion Cottillard and of course MIKA will enter to the Musée GREVIN and that he's in the list of french star because He lived in France when he was younger. The committee will vote wednesday. That's all that I heard :wink2:

Thanks ! I wasn't really listening to Paul Vermus but then I heard Mika and Musée Grévin after :naughty:

But it's either Vanessa Paradis, Marion Cotillard or Mika who are going to enter or just one of them ?

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

That'd be so awesome :roftl: Then you have a good excuse to take a million pics with him :naughty:

:roftl:

It'd be great if the statue were made before the gig at the parc des princes so there'd be a reunion at the Musée Grévin and a MFC envasion :naughty:

Of course it'd be better if we all got the chance to really meet the curled hair guy but the statue will do the trick :naughty:

thats soooooooooooooo cool! i wanna move to wherever you're from!:wink2:

I'm from Holland:naughty:

Yeah we have vacations for: Summer, May, Autumn, Christmas, Spring Break, Easter...

But I don't know if Holland is that nice...

Make me! :

That's no excuse, lol. :

I'm a few years younger than you.:tears: I'm still a baby:naughty:

Great ! Sounds awesome

I think it's more like an event but I didn't hear everything so I can't tell.

But it'd be cool if he had a wax figure made I know I'd go to the museum much more often :naughty: might not even leave it :naughty:

Yeah, than you could take pics while you're cuddling him and stuff:roftl:

It'd be great if the statue were made before the gig at the parc des princes so there'd be a reunion at the Musée Grévin and a MFC envasion :naughty:

Of course it'd be better if we all got the chance to really meet the curled hair guy but the statue will do the trick :naughty:

Yeah that'd be awesome :bleh: MFC envasions rock :punk::naughty:

Yeah, that'd be better than a statue, but hey, if that's the only choice you have left :bleh: at least you could touch its hair though without getting your hand bitten off :bleh:

I'm from Holland:naughty:

Yeah we have vacations for: Summer, May, Autumn, Christmas, Spring Break, Easter...

But I don't know if Holland is that nice...

lol wow, we have summer winter autumn and uhm... easter is like a long weekend

o ok id like to check it out, my friend is from there

lol wow, we have summer winter autumn and uhm... easter is like a long weekend

o ok id like to check it out, my friend is from there

Easter is at Holland a long weekend too, and there are a few more days where everyone's free...

Really? And? What does he think of it?:naughty:

Thanks ! I wasn't really listening to Paul Vermus but then I heard Mika and Musée Grévin after :naughty:

But it's either Vanessa Paradis, Marion Cotillard or Mika who are going to enter or just one of them ?

At first I thought that the committee will voting for one of them Wednesday. But P. VERMUS has said that each of them will have his wax statue and that their names will be divulge this Wednesday ! Now I hope that's true :thumb_yello:

Yeah, than you could take pics while you're cuddling him and stuff:roftl:

But do you imagine ? He's been popular for only a year and a half and he is going to have his statue at the Musée Grévin ! :shocked:

Even Vanessa Paradis (who's been famous since she's a teen) is going to have her statue only now!

Yeah that'd be awesome :bleh: MFC envasions rock :punk::

Yeah, that'd be better than a statue, but hey, if that's the only choice you have left : at least you could touch its hair though without getting your hand bitten off ::

That'd be just huge !

:lmfao:

I think my hands would get bitten off by the security guards :naughty:

Easter is at Holland a long weekend too, and there are a few more days where everyone's free...

Really? And? What does he think of it?:naughty:

o ok thats cool! and its a girl, she goes there every year i think so im assuming she likes it, she told me about some club but i cant remember:naughty:

At first I thought that the committee will voting for one of them Wednesday. But P. VERMUS has said that each of them will have his wax statue and that their names will be divulge this Wednesday ! Now I hope that's true :thumb_yello:

It'll be a mystery then wednesday :naughty:

It's be just fantastic if Mika had his own statue!:wub2:

But do you imagine ? He's been popular for only a year and a half and he is going to have his statue at the Musée Grévin ! :shocked:

Even Vanessa Paradis (who's been famous since she's a teen) is going to have her statue only now!

That'd be just huge !

:lmfao:

I think my hands would get bitten off by the security guards :naughty:

:shocked:So he really gets a statue?

I hope it looks much like him, because those statues don't always look that much of the real person:thumbdown:

In Madame Tussauds they have a Michael Jackson statue, wich doesn't look much like him, it's even scarier:shocked:

:shocked:So he really gets a statue?

I hope it looks much like him, because those statues don't always look that much of the real person:thumbdown:

In Madame Tussauds they have a Michael Jackson statue, wich doesn't look much like him, it's even scarier:shocked:

I hope so !

It'd be such a shame if it didn't look like him, I wouldn't be able to say I met him for real :naughty:

Is it possible ? :naughty:

o ok thats cool! and its a girl, she goes there every year i think so im assuming she likes it, she told me about some club but i cant remember::

Haha. It's nice, but not the place where I live:thumbdown:I live in Almelo, wich is almost in Germany:shocked:Okay, not THAT close:naughty:But pretty close.

And the weather is not always that nice. Yesterday it was really hot and the sun shone, and I bought an icecream, but today it was cold and rainy:thumbdown:

Luckily Holland isn't the only country where that happens:naughty:

im from hollaaaaaaaand

wtf u from ? :glasses2:

I hate that song:roftl:

I've got to go, bye! x x

Bye:huglove:

I hope so !

It'd be such a shame if it didn't look like him, I wouldn't be able to say I met him for real :naughty:

Is it possible ? :naughty:

Yeah, I'd be so dissapointed if it didn't look like him:boxed:

And believe me, that IS possible:naughty:

Haha. It's nice, but not the place where I live:thumbdown:I live in Almelo, wich is almost in Germany:shocked:Okay, not THAT close:naughty:But pretty close.

And the weather is not always that nice. Yesterday it was really hot and the sun shone, and I bought an icecream, but today it was cold and rainy:thumbdown:

Luckily Holland isn't the only country where that happens:naughty:

its like that here at the moment! today was hot and 2moro probably gonna be cooooooooold!

See you !xx

At least for us MFCers :naughty:

Btw, do you think we should make a thread about it ? :roftl:

lol hahaha yeah defnitly for us!!!

mmmmm maybe we could make it happen!