This One's For Us Girls Part 22

hotdlp

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Are you mad ?It's not me cause i don't know russian !:roftl: what film is that ?

Ok :roftl:

It's about this popular (hot) guy makes a bet with his mate that he can turn any girl into a prom queen, so he needs to turn this geeky girl into a prom queen, and it's just a sweet romantic comedy :wub2: Have you ever watched Not Another Teen Movie? They make fun of it.

It's about this popular (hot) guy makes a bet with his mate that he can turn any girl into a prom queen, so he needs to turn this geeky girl into a prom queen, and it's just a sweet romantic comedy :wub2: Have you ever watched Not Another Teen Movie? They make fun of it.

Wasn't that on tv last night??

Wasn't that on tv last night??

Yeah. I watched it last night, recorded it and am watching it again, so my sis could watch it too. I love this movie :wub2: seen it like 100 times now :naughty:

OH!I saw this movie!that's just so dull...:naughty:

Ok

definitely too many headaches...

why are you not going????:shocked: I hate you....:naughty:

I never heard of this movie !:blink:

I don't think I have seen a film named like that or I just can not remember :blink:

did you have the other days too ?:boxed:

Because it's nearly Easter here but the teachers are already lazy to come !:naughty: