This One's For Us Girls Part 22

hotdlp

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Yep he has changed a lot from then !His hair was delicious !:wub2:

Yeah, well it has been over a year... wow I can't believe it's been so long already :blink: (on Thursday I celebrate my anniversary when I first spoke to him, woop :punk:) lol

Huh ?I thought you were making a photoshop pic :blink: i dunno to use it :roftl:

Huh, what do you mean?

Okay, I try to make one on paint, but can someone pm me a good pic of Zuleika? Cause I only got the one from Borders and a child pic, and the one where she is singing with Mika

The Ivor Novello (or whatever its called) awards.

Good memories. That's the first Mika interview I ever saw.

It takes place in London and you are the only one who's going ?

For me too !!! It was love at 1st sight !:wub2:

neither do I! Mika's not as identity mad as he wants us to believe!

Yeah :naughty: He also said he wouldn't anyway, but I guess everyone changes their mind. I bet Britney would have never thought about shaving her head when she first started out :naughty:

yes please!:naughty:

Yeah, well it has been over a year... wow I can't believe it's been so long already :blink: (on Thursday I celebrate my anniversary when I first spoke to him, woop :punk:) lol

ok do you feel much better now ?:naughty:

I can't believe it too :blink: and in the vid he wore green lentils i guess :blush-anim-cl: we will celebrate it then !:punk:

For me too !!! It was love at 1st sight !:wub2:

I saw the Grace Kelly video before that. This was the first interview that came up when I put Mika into Youtube.

Good evening ladies!

Oh my :naughty:

It makes me think of another "photoshop-ped" picture where Mika is a star trek character or something and he was also bald :roftl:

Good evening, How are you?

I'll be looking for that too now. :naughty:

Yup, that's why I'm going :cool: it's on that road when I first met you :thumb_yello: No idea if anyone else is.. but I'm sure there'll be Amy W fans and kate nash fans etc etc..

Yeah :naughty: He also said he wouldn't anyway, but I guess everyone changes their mind. I bet Britney would have never thought about shaving her head when she first started out :naughty:

OMG don't name her!:shocked:

ok do you feel much better now ?:naughty:

yes,thanks to you,hun!:wink2:

Mm.. not unless you're talking about the Nina Simone one.. then no :naughty:

well,her version is a cover of the original from this movie!

Camping???Oh god no!I really hate them!

I'm not that lucky yet,because I haven't booked anything ...

I've never tried, but I know I wouldn't survive, so I'm not even gonna risk it.. I'm so high maintenance sometimes :naughty:

Oh right.. when are you gonna start booking then?

I saw the Grace Kelly video before that. This was the first interview that came up when I put Mika into Youtube.

Yes GK on tv :punk:

Me too lol I saw Gk at the beginning of January last year :wub2:

I haven't seen it for ages :boxed:

Nah i must disagree :roftl::naughty:

where is the fringe ?:naughty:

Someone still needs to photoshop Zuleika's haircut on it:fisch:

Any volunteers?

Yup, that's why I'm going :cool: it's on that road when I first met you : No idea if anyone else is.. but I'm sure there'll be Amy W fans and kate nash fans etc etc..

Amy W and Kate Nash:mf_lustslow: Okay, I'm not a lesbian, I just love their music:naughty:

I can't believe it too :blink: and in the vid he wore green lentils i guess :blush-anim-cl: we will celebrate it then !:punk:

What green lentils?

Yey :punk: didn't get to buy you the drinks last time I celebrated the seeing mika for the first time anniversary :naughty: you'll have to remind me to on Thursday, oh crap I have italian school then :thumbdown: