This One's For Us Girls Part 22

hotdlp

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Yup, that's why I'm going :cool: it's on that road when I first met you :thumb_yello: No idea if anyone else is.. but I'm sure there'll be Amy W fans and kate nash fans etc etc..

Where did you 1st meet me ?:blink: i can not remember !:roftl: you're gonna kick their asses :naughty:

WHAT'S THE BIG IDEA?

sucking too hard on your lollipop.. :fisch:

oh love's gonna get you down, I said sucking too hard on your lollipop or love's gonna get you down woah (or something like that:roftl: You know, that weird little screaming)

Me too lol I saw Gk at the beginning of January last year :wub2:

I haven't seen it for ages :boxed:

I remember when I first saw the GK vid :wub2: I really hated his red outfit :roftl: But now I think it looks great him, not that he wears it anymore lol.

Oh yeah, you don't have the dvd do you? I've been watching it like everyday, such a lovely vid :wub2:

What green lentils?

Yey :punk: didn't get to buy you the drinks last time I celebrated the seeing mika for the first time anniversary :naughty: you'll have to remind me to on Thursday, oh crap I have italian school then :thumbdown:

He wears green lentils in that vid i've posted if you see clear

no problem !You're gonna buy me on thursday night

Good evening, How are you?

I'll be looking for that too now. :naughty:

Fine & u ?

:roftl::das:

Yes GK on tv :punk:

Great! This morning I woke up, switched on the radio, and what do I hear ?

Ouaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah!

Took a ride...

HELLOOOOOOOOO! :punk:

How are you my dear celly ? :bleh:

It's ok, I understand :fisch: I like their music too.. a bit.

I actually like Kate Nash more. I don't like Amy W THAT much. And I don't like all of Kate Nash's songs. But I like them. And I looove Kate Nash's dress-sense:wub2:

Where did you 1st meet me ?:blink: i can not remember !:roftl: you're gonna kick their asses :naughty:

AH VANESSA! :chair::roftl::roftl: Remember in December? And you were with Laura looking for the hotel, then you met me (and I got something in my freaking eye, and it was really annoying lol) then you guys went to Brixton (or wherever you went) and I went back home. Jog your memory yet? :fisch:

Woop!! *does karate moves*

Fine & u ?

:roftl::das:

Great! This morning I woke up, switched on the radio, and what do I hear ?

Ouaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah!

Took a ride...

How are you my dear celly ? :bleh:

I heard Lollipop when I woke up yesterday:naughty:

I remember when I first saw the GK vid :wub2: I really hated his red outfit :roftl: But now I think it looks great him, not that he wears it anymore lol.

Oh yeah, you don't have the dvd do you? I've been watching it like everyday, such a lovely vid :wub2:

Me too cause i don't like red but now i've changed my mind !It fits him very well !but i miss him wearing colourful clothes !:boxed:

Yes I have it but i don't watch it every day :roftl: !