This One's For Us Girls Part 22

hotdlp

Great! This morning I woke up, switched on the radio, and what do I hear ?

Ouaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah!

Took a ride...

:roftl: I love how you sang the high bit :naughty: Don't you love it when you turn on the radio and you hear that beautiful voice coming out of the speakers? :wub2:

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Mika is everywhere even when we don't have news :naughty:

Erm.. didn't see..

Deal :naughty::naughty:

Right lebanese are everywhere don't mess with them cause they will catch you :roftl:

You're blind :mf_rosetinted:

Starbucks :mf_lustslow:

I actually like Kate Nash more. I don't like Amy W THAT much. And I don't like all of Kate Nash's songs. But I like them. And I looove Kate Nash's dress-sense:wub2:

Yeah same, I bought Kate Nash's album, and I only like, 5 or 6 songs from it, some of them are just.. odd :blink: Yeah it's pretty damn cool I prefer Yasmine's dress sense though :fisch::naughty:

Yeah same, I bought Kate Nash's album, and I only like, 5 or 6 songs from it, some of them are just.. odd Yeah it's pretty damn cool I prefer Yasmine's dress sense though :fisch:

Haha. Love both of their dress senses:naughty:

I like: Foundations, Pumpkin Soup, Skeleton Song, Birds:wub2: , Mariella, Merry Happy, **** song, Caroline is a victim (that one is a bit annoying tho), Mouthwash. Wow. 9!:naughty:

Starbucks for the evening? :naughty: I was thinking more like.. champagne or something lol.

I'm drinking orange juice:newyear::mf_rosetinted:

I'm fineeeeeeeeeeeeeee wooop

you?

Fine too :das::roftl:

Koekje :naughty:

I love how you sang the high bit Don't you love it when you turn on the radio and you hear that beautiful voice coming out of the speakers?

:roftl:

It's the best :wub2:

Hearing Mika's voice to wake up in the morning when you're tired is fantastic!

I love listening to love today in the morning :wub2:

Right lebanese are everywhere don't mess with them cause they will catch you

I just love that quote :roftl:

Starbucks for the evening? :naughty: I was thinking more like.. champagne or something lol.

oh right but not only champagne !

We also need cokies and cakes yummy and Mr Mika as our boss of the restaurant !:naughty::wub2:

Haha. Love both of their dress senses:naughty:

I like: Foundations, Pumpkin Soup, Skeleton Song, Birds:wub2: , Mariella, Merry Happy, **** song, Caroline is a victim (that one is a bit annoying tho), Mouthwash. Wow. 9!:naughty:

Never heard of Caroline is a Victim :blink: I liiiike... Foundations, Mouth Wash, Pumpkin Soup, Skeleton Song, Mariella, Merry Happy... and that's it.. ooh 6, I was right :)

I'm drinking orange juice:newyear::

Good girl :mf_rosetinted:

:roftl:

It's the best :wub2:

Hearing Mika's voice to wake up in the morning when you're tired is fantastic!

I love listening to love today in the morning :wub2:

:

Yeah it reallyh elps waking up :bleh: I have Lollipop playing as my alram clock, and I had to use another phone as an alarm clock today cos I don't know where I put my other phone, and it didn't have lollipop, it was kinda depressing waking up to cheesy phone music :sad::naughty:

oh right but not only champagne !

We also need cokies and cakes yummy and Mr Mika as our boss of the restaurant !:naughty::wub2:

A starbucks version of Champagne :bleh:

Yummmy.. yeeah :das: ooh and some baklawa!! *drool: