• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi Linde. How are you?

:naughty: :naughty:

I'm fine. But quite dizzy.

I had handballtraining today, but it started at 16:00. But we were alreay done with school at 14:05..so we didn't have anything to do for 2 hours. We went shopping and bought huge icecreams:wub2: Than we went back and trained. The weather was really hot:shocked:

How was your day?

I'm fine. But quite dizzy.

I had handballtraining today, but it started at 16:00. But we were alreay done with school at 14:05..so we didn't have anything to do for 2 hours. We went shopping and bought huge icecreams:wub2: Than we went back and trained. The weather was really hot:shocked:

How was your day?

You have better weather than I do.

My day was ok. I was studying for my exam.

You have better weather than I do.

My day was ok. I was studying for my exam.

Wasn't that boring?

Tomorrow I only have school till 12:00. That's because it's the last day of lessons for the examstudents. Usually they throw with eggs, gel, toiletpaper and other stuff on you and they dress weird, and they shoot at you with a watergun, but this year that isn't allowed anymore:naughty:

Oh, I remember last year! That was awful. It already rained that day so shooting everyone wet didn't help much, and I wasn't paying attention when I hung up my coat, and then someone throw a hand of hairgel on my head. :thumbdown: I had to wash my hair 3 times to get it out:thumbdown:

Wasn't that boring?

Tomorrow I only have school till 12:00. That's because it's the last day of lessons for the examstudents. Usually they throw with eggs, gel, toiletpaper and other stuff on you and they dress weird, and they shoot at you with a watergun, but this year that isn't allowed anymore:naughty:

Oh, I remember last year! That was awful. It already rained that day so shooting everyone wet didn't help much, and I wasn't paying attention when I hung up my coat, and then someone throw a hand of hairgel on my head. :thumbdown: I had to wash my hair 3 times to get it out:thumbdown:

It was extremely boring but it needs to be done.

:roftl: That sounds fun only if you are the one throwing the eggs.

It was extremely boring but it needs to be done.

:roftl: That sounds fun only if you are the one throwing the eggs.

Yeah. Now it isn't allowed anymore, but tomorrow they gonna check every single person in our school. They gonna look in every bag if someone has something to throw with:shocked: