This One's For Us Girls Part 22

hotdlp

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes, i'm looking forward to that even though we won't be there.

Yeah, it feels so life-like when they describe what happened. I really can't wait to go to a gig again though :wub2:

I'm looking forward to the pictures. I hope there are some gigs this year.

So am I. I wonder how different it'll be. I really hope so, I don't know if I could manage not seeing him for the rest of this year.

I'm trying very hard not to think about that prospect.

Same, I mean I guess it's ok with exams coming up.. but then when they're over, I'm gonna need something to keep me occupied lol. That reminds me, you know when you get an application for a student loan? Is there like a deadline for when it needs to be sent in? Cos everyone says it needs to be in for tomorrow but I haven't even filled up a form yet :blink:

Same, I mean I guess it's ok with exams coming up.. but then when they're over, I'm gonna need something to keep me occupied lol. That reminds me, you know when you get an application for a student loan? Is there like a deadline for when it needs to be sent in? Cos everyone says it needs to be in for tomorrow but I haven't even filled up a form yet :blink:

That's what we're here for. How did I cope last year? :naughty:

There is a deadline. Mine is due sometime in May, I think. It will tell you on the form.

It was only supposed to be 4 added minutes and yet he scored in the 95th. It shouldn't have counted.

It upsets me, coz i had lotsa Man U fans on my head

I've heard of it, but never watched it. What's it about?

its about them hunting all the bad supernatural stuff like zombies, shape shifters, demons etc!

That's what we're here for. How did I cope last year? :naughty:

There is a deadline. Mine is due sometime in May, I think. It will tell you on the form.

Exactly, how did we cope since the day we were born :roftl:

Oh right, k, thanks :thumb_yello: I should probably check that out then.

It upsets me, coz i had lotsa Man U fans on my head

Man U didn't exactly win though did they.

Exactly, how did we cope since the day we were born :roftl:

Oh right, k, thanks :thumb_yello: I should probably check that out then.

:naughty: :naughty:

Mine has to be in tomorrow. Nooooooooooooo. I'll have to do it now.

:naughty: :naughty:

Mine has to be in tomorrow. Nooooooooooooo. I'll have to do it now.

That's like mine, ooh, and I don't even have a form! I completely forgot to get one :doh: Do you think I can do it all in one day? :fisch:

It can be done. I completely forgot about it. I'm glad you mentioned it.

Ok, phew :sweatdrop: Yeah good thing I asked you, you're the only person I could think of that had a student loan.

Ah yeah they are pretty hot, ooh you better hide it from your bf :roftl: I think I've seen the one on the right somewhere before?

the one on the right has been ina few movies (New York Minure, House of Wax) and the left one has been in Days of our Lives... lol haha i try but he catches me out and asks howcome i look at other guys i have him haha awwww:wub2: