This One's For Us Girls Part 22

hotdlp

the one on the right has been ina few movies (New York Minure, House of Wax) and the left one has been in Days of our Lives... lol haha i try but he catches me out and asks howcome i look at other guys i have him haha awwww:wub2:

House of Wax, that's the one Paris Hilton was in right/

There's an actual programme called Days of our Lives? *thinks of Joey from Friends* :naughty: Aw bless :roftl:

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

House of Wax, that's the one Paris Hilton was in right/

There's an actual programme called Days of our Lives? *thinks of Joey from Friends* :naughty: Aw bless :roftl:

yes yes thats the one!

lol hahaha my mother has been watching days of our lives since as long as i can remember! i love Joey!

yes yes thats the one!

lol hahaha my mother has been watching days of our lives since as long as i can remember! i love Joey!

What's that about!? Is it actually like the on in Friends or is it totally different? Yeah he's great, but Chandler's my fave :bleh:

What's that about!? Is it actually like the on in Friends or is it totally different? Yeah he's great, but Chandler's my fave :bleh:

its alota drama drama drama- this ones married to that one but is inlove with someone else! then anuda girl had an abortion but didnt tell the father- that typa thing lol!

i loved Joey always lol!

its alota drama drama drama- this ones married to that one but is inlove with someone else! then anuda girl had an abortion but didnt tell the father- that typa thing lol!

i loved Joey always lol!

Ah typical soap eh, kinda like Hollyoaks :fisch::bleh:

I just love Friends in general, I don't think it'll ever get old :wub2:

Will I? That will happen on here instead. :naughty:

I was gonna say that too, but then I thought, well we're talking about Friends :naughty: You're gonna be hiccupping from laughing so much this summer :bleh: And maybe when/if you come to London too :fisch:

I was gonna say that too, but then I thought, well we're talking about Friends :naughty: You're gonna be hiccupping from laughing so much this summer :bleh: And maybe when/if you come to London too :fisch:

That's been happening since last September. It's going to get worse isn't it?

I need to look in that trip soon.