This One's For Us Girls Part 22

hotdlp

It will be a first for me since I wasn't here last summer.

Ah yeah, you just made it at the end. You're gonna enjoy yourself, not that you haven't before (I'm guessing) if it is the same as last year. Might be completely different this year :blink:

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey Linde !

No I just found out today too :shocked:and how do we know if it's true ?:blink:

the song is very beautiful btw :wub2:

I saw on a site one of the writers was Alice, and that's Mika's pseudonyme. That was the only song ''Alice'' helped writing, and also the only song where Dodgy Holiday was one of the publishers, and if you see Dodgy Holiday somewhere, you can count on it it's Mika related. Oh, and by the backing vocals M. Penniman was written. :naughty::thumb_yello: I saw it at the I gave it all away thread. Page 3.

I saw on a site one of the writers was Alice, and that's Mika's pseudonyme. That was the only song ''Alice'' helped writing, and also the only song where Dodgy Holiday was one of the publishers, and if you see Dodgy Holiday somewhere, you can count on it it's Mika related. Oh, and by the backing vocals M. Penniman was written. :naughty::thumb_yello: I saw it at the I gave it all away thread. Page 3.

Oh yes he loves that name !

but you can hear a bit of his voice in that song and I didn't know that he knows italian too i knew about spanish but not about the italian part !

And I've seen that you have posted this

http://repertoire.bmi.com/writer.asp?blnWriter=True&blnPublisher=True&blnArtist=True&page=1&fromrow=1&torow=25&querytype=WriterID&keyid=976175&keyname=PENNIMAN%20MICHAEL%20HOLBROOK&CAE=477236431&Affiliation=BMI

in that thread !I'm wondering if he has some demos from these songs

but you can hear a bit of his voice in that song and I didn't know that he knows italian too i knew about spanish but not about the italian part !

http://repertoire.bmi.com/writer.asp?blnWriter=True&blnPublisher=True&blnArtist=True&page=1&fromrow=1&torow=25&querytype=WriterID&keyid=976175&keyname=PENNIMAN%20MICHAEL%20HOLBROOK&CAE=477236431&Affiliation=BMI

I'm sure he has demo's from most of those songs:thumb_yello:

He said in an interview that he had to learn italian at the Royal College of Music, or somewhere. Even though he said he wanted to learn it better or something

He said in an interview that he had to learn italian at the Royal College of Music, or somewhere. Even though he said he wanted to learn it better or something

Oh yes I remember now !:shocked::roftl:

He said it in an interview from Milano if i remember corectly right ?

Oh yes I remember now !:shocked::roftl:

He said it in an interview from Milano if i remember corectly right ?

The thing about wanting to learn italian is from the Milan thing (I think? I actually have no idea lol) and the thing about learning italian was in an interview Caz posted.

The thing about wanting to learn italian is from the Milan thing (I think? I actually have no idea lol) and the thing about learning italian was in an interview Caz posted.

I watch too Mika utube videos and I forget so many things he says about him !!!:roftl::wub2: