This One's For Us Girls Part 22

hotdlp

Hiyaaa =)

ur art coursework?

what did u had to do for it ?

Well we have a big art book that we need to fill up with a whole load of rubbish :naughty: It's relaxing, but I'm not a big an of art history, I'd rather do some funky drawings instead:das:

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Well we have a big art book that we need to fill up with a whole load of rubbish :naughty: It's relaxing, but I'm not a big an of art history, I'd rather do some funky drawings instead:das:

art history? ugh that's the part of art that i hate =/'

a big art book ?

everyone has one? hypo :hypo:

art history? ugh that's the part of art that i hate =/'

a big art book ?

everyone has one? hypo :hypo:

Yeah, it's not so interesting .. but I still enjoy it for some reason lol.

Yup :biggrin2: Well everyone who takes art.

Yeah, it's not so interesting .. but I still enjoy it for some reason lol.

Yup :biggrin2: Well everyone who takes art.

lol i really dont like it to learn about art painters from the past =/

a big art book looool it sounds sooo effin weird

oh and i got good grades for english woooop finally =]

lol i really dont like it to learn about art painters from the past =/

a big art book looool it sounds sooo effin weird

oh and i got good grades for english woooop finally =]

Same, I prefer modern art.. modern artists.

I guess so, I don't know how big you're thinking though :roftl:

Really!? Ssee I knew you could do it! :bleh:

Same, I prefer modern art.. modern artists.

I guess so, I don't know how big you're thinking though :roftl:

Really!? Ssee I knew you could do it! :bleh:

exaaaactly we go for the modern art woooop :punk:

lmaaao

*imagines a really big black book*

i couldnt lol they just wrote on my mark list that my english became better =S

I got to go to italian school now :thumbdown: Will be back in 3 hours, bye!! x x

byeeeee! :huglove: x

see you later

(hey heeeey try to enjoy the lads over there will ya ? :das:)

x

anyone else here ? =/ linde.. maybe ?

Oh, it was the last day for the examstudents. It was a complete mess!:naughty:

lmaaao :lol3:

did they went crazy?

they were prob thinking omg omg omggg gthe last day woooop f everything lets have a paaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaarty XD

did they went crazy?

they were prob thinking omg omg omggg gthe last day woooop f everything lets have a paaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaarty XD

:roftl:

at my school, on the last day the olders bring eggs, flour, things like taht and make a reaaaaaaaaaaal mess ! Once,someone even brought a mouse! :shocked:

did they went crazy?

They always do, and we didn't have serious lessons. 3 of my friends and me were kidnapped out of the classroom, cause we knew some of the examstudents =] It was mad!

When you came at school there was this huge queue, and you had to wait, so everyone was too late in class. Every class got different tickets for different countries, and we got Saint Kitts.

There was this very disgusting smell in the whole school, and later it luckily dissapeared.

You could buy Loumpia's in one of the corridors, in front of the lift, and downstairs you could buy hamburgers, and in the kantine icecreams! But i didn't have money...

After the 3rd hour we went home, and now the teacher we had after the 3rd hour is very mad, cause there were only 5 children from my class, and she wrote everyone who wasn't there down. But it was maaaaaaaaad!:naughty:

grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr:naughty:

are u going to take a trip ?

a trip ?

wooop no =(

you ?

at my school, on the last day the olders bring eggs, flour, things like taht and make a reaaaaaaaaaaal mess ! Once,someone even brought a mouse! :shocked:

LMAO!! IEEEH!!!

Hi Celeste. I'm good thanks. You?

I'm fineee! =]

what have you been up to today?

They always do, and we didn't have serious lessons. 3 of my friends and me were kidnapped out of the classroom, cause we knew some of the examstudents =] It was mad!

When you came at school there was this huge queue, and you had to wait, so everyone was too late in class. Every class got different tickets for different countries, and we got Saint Kitts.

There was this very disgusting smell in the whole school, and later it luckily dissapeared.

You could buy Loumpia's in one of the corridors, in front of the lift, and downstairs you could buy hamburgers, and in the kantine icecreams! But i didn't have money...

After the 3rd hour we went home, and now the teacher we had after the 3rd hour is very mad, cause there were only 5 children from my class, and she wrote everyone who wasn't there down. But it was maaaaaaaaad!:naughty:

OMG!!! that's totally mad!!

LMAO!!! HEhE XD

At our school, they did that too, but this year it was forbidden.

At the entrance, they had a port with an alarm on it. And if you had something ''bad'' in your bag, the alarm went off. So I came and the alarm began to ring! So they looked through my whole bag:naughty: We were 20 minutes too late in class

Oh, and with greek we did hints, but some entire class came running into our classroom, and took us with them