• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes I told you yesterday that i like it :wub2:

that is the one i eat the most !!!

lmaaaaao :wub2:

whats ur fave one ?

mmmmmmmmmmmmmh i usually eat family home chocolate from the supermarket, the cheapest one XD

yes, its silver. but there is 1 too.. and i think its a year..:naughty:

ok, nothing:naughty:

weird LOL!!

how old do u think it is ? =]

nothing ? xd

I also like to be alone with my thoughts! I really can't think when there are a lot of other people around. Sometimes I can though:naughty: A few days ago it was really noisy in our class, and everyone was talking, screaming and stuff, and I was just sitting there thinking about things:blink:

I also like to be alone with my thoughts! I really can't think when there are a lot of other people around. Sometimes I can though:naughty: A few days ago it was really noisy in our class, and everyone was talking, screaming and stuff, and I was just sitting there thinking about things:blink:

:thumb_yello: :thumb_yello:

whats ur fave one ?

mmmmmmmmmmmmmh i usually eat family home chocolate from the supermarket, the cheapest one XD

weird LOL!!

how old do u think it is ? =]

nothing ? xd

if its a year i think that is about 180 years old.. :naughty:

i meant- go to myspace IM lol

whats ur fave one ?

I love milk chocolate !!!!

What is family home chocolate ?:blink:

Does any of you girls have Erase mp3 please I don't have it anymore because of my new computer !!!!Can you help me girls please !:blush-anim-cl:

I'm after that too.

Sarah- i sadi that i will show you it:naughty:

sorry pic is not so good:thumbdown:

f518bd0729f1.jpg

It's very pretty.

Sarah- i sadi that i will show you it:naughty:

sorry pic is not so good:thumbdown:

f518bd0729f1.jpg

Thats beautiful:wub2:

Does any of you girls have Erase mp3 please I don't have it anymore because of my new computer !!!!Can you help me girls please !:blush-anim-cl:

I'll send it to everyone who wants it:thumb_yello: I already have your email, so if anyone else wants it, please PM your email:thumb_yello:

On a show called SuperNick:

Love Today isn't released in Holland! They also use it alot on a kidsgameshow on another channel!:: Lol. Weird they never used Lollipop: But as that's the new single over here now, I think they will use it once::

:roftl: Isn't it with a guy very clever or something ?

Lollipop is always used! Especially the beginning before he says the first real lyrics

Bonjour Meli !

Je suis bien ! Toi ?

!!!

Je vais bien aussi. :biggrin2: :blink2:

I also like to be alone with my thoughts! I really can't think when there are a lot of other people around. Sometimes I can though A few days ago it was really noisy in our class, and everyone was talking, screaming and stuff, and I was just sitting there thinking about things

In RL, when I'm in a conversation or in class,I'm very dreamy and stop listenning (but not on purpose) and start thinking about something else, just as if I were alone!

But when I try to concentrate in a place where ppl are talking, I cant help listenning to the conversation :blink::roftl:

Thats beautiful:wub2:

I'll send it to everyone who wants it:thumb_yello: I already have your email, so if anyone else wants it, please PM your email:thumb_yello:

oh, you will send? ok, i just wanted to tell that i have too:naughty: