This One's For Us Girls Part 22

hotdlp

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

No. It's not the bonus track I got.

But at least you got Ring Ring! in Holland we only got ''Hidden track'' Over my Shoulder:boxed: I like Ring Ring more!

It's weird they didn't put OMS on the tracklist on the back of the albumsleeve, but they DID in the cd booklet:naughty: I mean, if you look in the cd booklet, you would have known it wasn't that hidden. If I did buy LICM in the beginning of 2007, before I knew more about Mika, I would have thought they made a mistake:blink:

But at least you got Ring Ring! in Holland we only got ''Hidden track'' Over my Shoulder:boxed: I like Ring Ring more!

It's weird they didn't put OMS on the tracklist on the back of the albumsleeve, but they DID in the cd booklet:naughty: I mean, if you look in the cd booklet, you would have known it wasn't that hidden. If I did buy LICM in the beginning of 2007, before I knew more about Mika, I would have thought they made a mistake:blink:

That sucks. Ring ring is one of my favourites. It's great live too. OMS is on my album sleeve but I already had that song when I bought the GK single. When did you buy LICM?

nothing interesting !stayed at home and waiting for Easter !

Thanks and Linde sent me too !

Right!And ate your milka egg :das::naughty:

Oh sorry! :doh:

Well 2 is better than none!

Yeah!:thumb_yello: +Live performances!

*cough*and the demo's*cough*

:roftl:

Do you have HMDYLM ??

That sucks. Ring ring is one of my favourites. It's great live too. OMS is on my album sleeve but I already had that song when I bought the GK single. When did you buy LICM?

I downloaded the album in february 2007, but I bought it in the end of 2007:naughty:

Great !

Do you also have Grace Kelly in french and what performances ?:wub2:

Yes:thumb_yello: Say wich you want and I send!

That wasn't fair. Did Mika sing it in London?

Right!And ate your milka egg :das::naughty:

Oh sorry! :doh:

Well 2 is better than none!

Yeah !Haven't you seen him performing everywhere ?:lol3:

I haven't eaten it yet !!:roftl: tomorrow it's easter !

no problem !

yep it's better :thumb_yello:

and i have HMDYLM