This One's For Us Girls Part 22

hotdlp

*sighs*

waaaawh. =/

Hey !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

hgvlskfhglkjfshglsfhgljkfsdhglkjhsdfg :lmfao:

Yeah !Haven't you seen him performing everywhere ?

I haven't eaten it yet !!:roftl: tomorrow it's easter !

no problem !

and i have HMDYLM

Oh sorry! :blush-anim-cl: Easter was so long ago for me !!!

Enjoy it tomorow ! :das:

Can you send it to me please ? :wub2:

Yes:: Say wich you want and I send!

I'd also be interested in GK in french :naughty:

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Only once. That's a song to jump around to. :naughty:

Oh sorry! :blush-anim-cl: Easter was so long ago for me !!!

Enjoy it tomorow ! :das:

Can you send it to me please ? :wub2:

only once :shocked: are you sure that you are a Mika fan ?:roftl:

No problem !

thank you !can't wait !

Yeah pm your email address !

and i haven't received your erase :blink:

First tell me what gigs do you have ?

Everything from the Heineken Music all except from My interpretation and Billy Brown:thumbdown: , Zenith (But that's just like 5 songs or something), a lot of loose Grace Kelly and Relax performances, I got life from the Hootenanny, Grace Kelly in french, Love Today live at Sunrise, Teardrop cover, Same Jeans cover, Want you back cover and 2 Sweet Dreams covers, Happy Ending live @ the LA Wiltern, some loose ones of Any other world and Stuck in the middle, Koko ( I think it was the whole gig but I''m not sure and I can't click away my music playlist to look), and the whole Alcatraz gig (I'm sure this was the whole!)

For the rest I have a lot of remixes, LICM complete with all bonustracks and shizzle, all the acoustic versions, all his musicvideo's, some demo's, and other stuff

Everything from the Heineken Music all except from My interpretation and Billy Brown:thumbdown: , Zenith (But that's just like 5 songs or something), a lot of loose Grace Kelly and Relax performances, I got life from the Hootenanny, Grace Kelly in french, Love Today live at Sunrise, Teardrop cover, Same Jeans cover, Want you back cover and 2 Sweet Dreams covers, Happy Ending live @ the LA Wiltern, some loose ones of Any other world and Stuck in the middle, Koko ( I think it was the whole gig but I''m not sure and I can't click away my music playlist to look), and the whole Alcatraz gig (I'm sure this was the whole!)

For the rest I have a lot of remixes, LICM complete with all bonustracks and shizzle, all the acoustic versions, all his musicvideo's, some demo's, and other stuff

Oh, and ofcourse the Harry Nilson cover.

I just realized I don't have his You got the love cover!:shocked: Does anyone has a good one?

only once :shocked: are you sure that you are a Mika fan ?:roftl:

No problem !

thank you !can't wait !

Yeah pm your email address !

and i haven't received your erase :blink:

Hey! I've only been to one gig as well :roftl:

Really ? I sent it with a yahoo adress like yours :blink:

Wow you beat me !!!!!!

I have Lowland gig and many more :naughty:

Did you send me the french Grace Kelly ?:blush-anim-cl:

Do you have remixes from Big girl and lollipop?:blush-anim-cl:

Wow you beat me !!!!!!

I have Lowland gig and many more :naughty:

Did you send me the french Grace Kelly ?:blush-anim-cl:

Do you have remixes from Big girl and lollipop?:blush-anim-cl:

I can send you the french GK now, and 2 Lollipop remixes.

Shock shock me!:shocked: My Big girl remix is gone!

do you need money to lurke the big M ?:shocked:

Lurke ? :blink: I said that ? :doh: I meant stalk :lmfao:

I really need to get some sleep :naughty:

But yeah, the gigs in France are quite far away from each other and from where I live! So yeah, I'd need money for the chickets, the train, the hotel....