hotdlp

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Twisted?? Dare I ask? :naughty:

hahaha i warned you!

Last year i had a fall out with my x bf, sur, who i think was probly my first love, and was really frustrated in a shopping center and these 2 guys followed me and my cuz and friends and then we started talking and the one was ash and the other al, and ash liked me and we got together, then i found out he is a a player and dropped him, then my x, sur sweet talked me again and we were on good terms...

then sur left the country and told me we cant be together unless we get married (drastic hey)

so that was a heartbreaking end...

then by this time i was still friends with al and his besfriend dev.. so we met up in the dec holz and started flirting (neither of us felt bad coz he wasnt friends with ash no more) then in jan he asked me out...

then i found out he is somehow related to sur (and sur came back)

lol wel thats it!!!:blink:

hahaha i warned you!

Last year i had a fall out with my x bf, sur, who i think was probly my first love, and was really frustrated in a shopping center and these 2 guys followed me and my cuz and friends and then we started talking and the one was ash and the other al, and ash liked me and we got together, then i found out he is a a player and dropped him, then my x, sur sweet talked me again and we were on good terms...

then sur left the country and told me we cant be together unless we get married (drastic hey)

so that was a heartbreaking end...

then by this time i was still friends with al and his besfriend dev.. so we met up in the dec holz and started flirting (neither of us felt bad coz he wasnt friends with ash no more) then in jan he asked me out...

then i found out he is somehow related to sur (and sur came back)

lol wel thats it!!!:blink:

That's not twisted. How is he related to your ex?

In what way is it bad? (Sorry if I'm asking too many questions. If you feel uncomfortable just say and I'll shut up.)

no no its fine, i dont mind-

well he has a history of cheating- but i always knew this coz of us being friends he would tell me everything!

he also said that one of the reasons he could never cheat on me is because i trusted him after knowing his past- and he wont find another girl like me so he wouldnt wanna break my trust

no no its fine, i dont mind-

well he has a history of cheating- but i always knew this coz of us being friends he would tell me everything!

he also said that one of the reasons he could never cheat on me is because i trusted him after knowing his past- and he wont find another girl like me so he wouldnt wanna break my trust

That's never good. I hope he has turned over a new leaf.

That's never good. I hope he has turned over a new leaf.

yeah i mean we speak about it casually because of the friendship beneath our relationship!

but i always still need reaassurance, which you know on my side could also just be the over possesive or protective and insecure gf (which i dont wanna be )

yeah i mean we speak about it casually because of the friendship beneath our relationship!

but i always still need reaassurance, which you know on my side could also just be the over possesive or protective and insecure gf (which i dont wanna be )

I can understand why you are though.

Salut all! :D

Hello. How are you?

i donno if he realised that im a bit insecure, so he sang to me and introduced me to his ENTIRE family (father, step mom, grandparents, sisters, brothers, nieces, nephews, cousins, uncles the whole lot)

Wow. He must be serious then.