This One's For Us Girls Part 22

hotdlp

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

i once met the universal austria boss but i was too drunk to ask him for a job...

:roftl::roftl:

Total Posts: 1,000,002 (7,755.38 posts per day) :shocked:!

There is something fishy about this.. How does it come I've never seen him before?:boxed:

I know who he is.

Same

I checked his post thingies and he only has 2 pages of it :blink:

But doesn't he take care of the technical stuff on MFC ?

Yes, he does.

hi honey! :mf_lustslow:

i'm thinking about ordering tickets for the westergasfabrik...

Do it! A lot of MFC-ers come:punk:I'm also coming, and you don't want to miss my greatness:das::lmfao:

Same

I checked his post thingies and he only has 2 pages of it :blink:

But doesn't he take care of the technical stuff on MFC ?

I think he does...

Total Posts: 1,000,002 (7,755.38 posts per day) :shocked:!

There is something fishy about this.. How does it come I've never seen him before?:boxed:

Wow, he looks very powerful :naughty:

i once met the universal austria boss but i was too drunk to ask him for a job...

:naughty: how come you met him?

Do it! A lot of MFC-ers come:punk:I'm also coming, and you don't want to miss my greatness:das::lmfao:

i don't know who i could take with me because alone i am totally lost! and i don't know if my dutch is good enough to order the tickets online. help anyone???

:naughty: how come you met him?

i met him on an "event". i took a picture.:naughty:

hi honey! :mf_lustslow:

i'm thinking about ordering tickets for the westergasfabrik...

Hiyaaaaaaaaaaaaaa! :biggrin2:

pleaseeee order theM!!!!!! WOOOP! =]

Hi again. :wink2:

Hiyaaa thankieeees =]

do you have anything to tell?

i don't know who i could take with me because alone i am totally lost! and i don't know if my dutch is good enough to order the tickets online. help anyone???

Sorry,I think my dutch is worse than yours. :naughty:

:roftl:

It depends on what site you buy them, but bestellen=to order :wink2:

Isn't there really anyone who you can take with you? Can't you go with another MFC-er or go to a hotel with another MFC-er? Or staying at the house of another MFC-er?:blink:

It depends on what site you buy them, but bestellen=to order :wink2:

Isn't there really anyone who you can take with you? Can't you go with another MFC-er or go to a hotel with another MFC-er? Or staying at the house of another MFC-er?:blink:

i am complicated...i don't even know how to get to holland...i don't even know where the location is.

i'm shaking, i'm hyperventilating...

i am complicated...i don't even know how to get to holland...i don't even know where the location is.

It's at Amsterdam! Can't you buy a map or something? Can't you ask someone?:blink:Can't you go with a plane? Can't you go with another MFC-er or stay at the house of another MFC-er, as I just asked? I'm sure there is someone...ask Babzzz:thumb_yello:Her house is the MFC hotel for this gig:naughty:

Unfortunately, my house is on the other side of Holland and it's too small. We have to drive 3 hours to get in Amsterdam and our car is too small. Oh, and I'm ofcourse not allowed to get ''strange'' people in my house:naughty:

order theeeem!

pleaseeeee you need a trip to holland woooooooh! :woot_jump: order them !! XD

i have no idea how to get there...i can't think at the moment because the thought of going to a gig again almost makes me faint.

how do i get there?

where is it?

where should i stay?

how do i get home?

who am i?

what am i doing?

why can't i stop?

I have the same problem !:boxed:

I don't know any dutch nothing !:shocked:

and hello people and Happy Easter for me :yay:

It's at Amsterdam! Can't you buy a map or something? Can't you ask someone?:blink:Can't you go with a plane? Can't you go with another MFC-er or stay at the house of another MFC-er, as I just asked? I'm sure there is someone...ask Babzzz:thumb_yello:Her house is the MFC hotel for this gig:naughty:

Unfortunately, my house is on the other side of Holland and it's too small. We have to drive 3 hours to get in Amsterdam and our car is too small. Oh, and I'm ofcourse not allowed to get ''strange'' people in my house:naughty:

i've never been on a plain before.:boxed: i really have to ask for asylum on the MFC.:blush-anim-cl: