BrainStorm (Prāta Vētra) Appreciation Thread

Gatagordinha

DAMN!!! Renārs will tell those news on tomorrow night! :mad3: that weather lady told so.. i thought it's tonight:mf_rosetinted:

anyway.. tomorrow :das: And Liene- it's on TV 3! about 8 o'clock in evening.

• Replies 323
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Tu mācisies Venstpilī ?

mana māsa tur mācijās un tagad mans brālis mācās :thumb_yello:

kuru dienu Kaupers stāstīs ziņas?

un tu brauc uz koncertu Jelgavā vai Rīgā ?

es Rīgā.

and Gatagordinha im gonna film the gig, with my mobile, not very good but better than nothing ;)

im gonna go to gig in Riga which is on 09.08.08.

oh and i have some interview of PV in some magazine, i can scan it and translate it if you want.

:shocked: I think I understood some of the Latvian!

And yes, it'd be great if you could film a bit of the concert!

if you could scan the interview, that would be great, thanks :thumb_yello:

Look at Māris! :lmao:

Yes..I know. :lmfao:

Gotta love him though :bleh:

:shocked: I think I understood some of the Latvian!

And yes, it'd be great if you could film a bit of the concert!

if you could scan the interview, that would be great, thanks :thumb_yello:

Yes..I know. :lmfao:

Gotta love him though :bleh:

hahaha, i guess he thins- mmmm, i want a kiss from Karen..:das:

:roftl:

hello :wink2:

im goingto find the magazine, cause that was a while ago, but if i will find it i will definitely scan or translate it :wink2::thumb_yello:

Oh, paldies hun!!! That would be amazing!

Or maybe in the last few months I get used to all this!

Can you, please, recommend me an album or a few songs?? Paldies!

you can listen to 'my star' which was in eirovision 2000, or you can listen to new stuff which i can send you cause i have almost all theyre albums :wink2:

just give me somewhere to send it :thumb_yello:

mfc063.jpg

mfc064.jpg

mfc065.jpg

ok i think if i WILL translate it then only in parts cause its HUGE.

:wink2:

Thank you LIene! It's hugee!

well, i'll send to Isa those songs couse i have them all too and i have her address!:thumb_yello:

you can listen to 'my star' which was in eirovision 2000, or you can listen to new stuff which i can send you cause i have almost all theyre albums :wink2:

just give me somewhere to send it :thumb_yello:

Thanks! I listen to that song and love it!

I can give you my mail if you want.

here it is, but its HUGE.

Magazine cover.

mfc056.jpg

to be continued...

Wow! Lovely eyes! Paldies!

Thank you LIene! It's hugee!

well, i'll send to Isa those songs couse i have them all too and i have her address!:thumb_yello:

Ok, when you can ok? I dont want you to leave all your things aside! Paldies!

Thanks! I listen to that song and love it!

I can give you my mail if you want.

Wow! Lovely eyes! Paldies!

Ok, when you can ok? I dont want you to leave all your things aside! Paldies!

ok:naughty:

oh, and i already sent you some of them:wink2:

Ok!:thumb_yello:

when it will be,haha.. ?:naughty:

and i can send them, sure! No problem:naughty:

Maybe later or tomorrow, Im not sure (I cant listen to music while my parents are playing games cause they cant hear what it says)

• 2 weeks later...

ok guys i came home from the best gig EVER.

brainstorm :wub2:

i will start my report.

so it was plan to go there with two my friends Madara and Signe, and then after to meet my friend Elvi and her friends. so we went there by tram. we met Elvi and her friends, we were there 5 minutes before the doors open. we planned to be there an hour before but we were LATE. so we started queuing, we were at the very beginning, i guess its because the gig actually started 3 hours after doors open but we were like the 5 in the queue. we were like totally some 10 people in our group, I, Signe, Elwi, madara were first. they opened doors half our later, but we saw a man talking to some people in the front he said - "first five people from every entrance will get these white bracelets and will get to meet the band". we got EXCITED. guess what ? we GOT THE BRACELETS. me madara elvi and signe, others from our group didnt get them.

We went in, and started to wait 3 hours, bought a bag and a poster, then we went closer to stage, and we saw radio station commercial and there was MIKA ON THE SCREEN (LT clip) :mf_lustslow:

the stage was very interesting cause it was from all 4 sides, it was like a big circle. so we saw a queue ont both sides and everybody in the queue had white bracelet. we asked is the queue to meet PV, they said yes, and we stood there, then suddenly someone said 20 people in every queue so we went to other but it was full too, we asked security guard is there a there a 3 queue and he said YES and showed us queue with 2 people so we stood there uber EXCITED. We waited there for 2 hours. suddenly security guard et us in, and we were at the stage zone, we went up stairs and sitted in a zone specially made for fans who are almost on the stage, it was like no distance between us and stage, i could put top of my body on the stage, i put my bag and mobile ON the stage while waiting. it was AWESOME. we saw every detail, we saw Janis jubalts before a gig he was 1 metre from us :mf_lustslow:

i actually felt like i was the luckiest girl on the universe. my head was even higher than the stage so i saw EVERYTHING.

then Renars came on stage to introduce the supporting act. we screamed like insane, then they sang few popular songs and then came people who made the stage for PV. we saw 00.28.20 on the screen and it showed time till they come on stage :wub2: 28 minutes till they came, in that ime we got filmed some 6 times and we saw ourselfs on the BIG screen :roftl: we kinda had conversation between our camera man, he showed us that he will film us and when :naughty:

to be continued ...