Mika4life13 says a small fare well .

Mika4Life13

Ok, well I've made rugby, and I'm a dancer and school is getting hectic with projects and I might not be on as much as I used to be... Kind of the same deal as Amy, but I thought I'd let you all know why I'm very absent lately, and will be more absent as Summer rolls in.

kiss kiss,

M,

emmy,

M4l,

m4l13,

mika4life13,

alexandra,

alex,

emzeee,

mzee

-Alexandra.

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok, well I've made rugby, and I'm a dancer and school is getting hectic with projects and I might not be on as much as I used to be... Kind of the same deal as Amy, but I thought I'd let you all know why I'm very absent lately, and will be more absent as Summer rolls in.

kiss kiss,

M,

emmy,

M4l,

m4l13,

mika4life13,

alexandra,

alex,

emzeee,

mzee

-Alexandra.

I will miss you when you are not here kiddo - but good for you, getting

on with RL!!! We will be here anytime you want to pop in!! :huglove:

*sighs*

I thought this would happen.

:huglove:

Alexandra, my lovely...

There is so much we've been through together. I will always ALWAYS cherish the days of us together on the PPRC and on gabbly and MSN. You always knew how to make me laugh and smile. You're such a lovely, sexy little sweetheart and I lobes you...you will be missed....

I KNOW this is not the last I will ever hear from you. Hope to catch you around on here or on MSN.

All my loves,

Taylor/ Lolly/ Lollifer/ whatever else you can think of...:naughty:

ohmygod i'm like crying you're all so sweet *blinkc basck jellybean tears* OK, so i had to literally sneak on with my like twisted ankle i found out i had at dance (:naughty:) ... i love you all so much, Lollifer :lmao: , it's nice to know that people think i'm sexy :roftl: and funny, and ohmygod caro i'm remembering the time you guys adopted me as your sister because i have none :wub2:

If i am not on here for a while, I leave youy with this.

http://ca.youtube.com/watch?v=LZoO8LyizLA

:sad: Alexandra!!

I'll miss ya, girl!

I wish nothing but the best for you. So good luck with your dance, projects, and kick butt in rugby!

I expect to hear all about it when you come back.

I'll miss your wonderful random humor..but I know I'll talk to you sooner or later.

Take care lovely! :huglove: