MIKA - new post

DANI56

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

A blog would indeed be nice.

I am not even dropping by MFC every day any more. After a whole year of obsessive 10 times a day log-ins, now it is maybe 3 times a week.

MIKA!!! Don't lose us!!

Mika definitely hasn't lost me, nor will he ever as long as he continues to make music. I usually check the board once a day, but it's not as frequent as it was during the tour. Oh, that was fun! :punk:

Mika, it seems unanimous. You need a blog. And once we're officially official (as opposed to the unofficial officialness we're experiencing now) starting an MFC blog would be totally amazing. :wink2:

I am not really that picky about Mika writing blogs to us, but I will say whenever G. Stefani or the other No Doubt members write blog messages on their forum....everyone freaks out and it causes everyone to be thrilled over just a few words.

I think it just makes us feel like they're thinking about us and gives us some big news to talk about. I am sure it would be the same here.

I am not really that picky about Mika writing blogs to us, but I will say whenever G. Stefani or the other No Doubt members write blog messages on their forum....everyone freaks out and it causes everyone to be thrilled over just a few words.

I think it just makes us feel like they're thinking about us and gives us some big news to talk about. I am sure it would be the same here.

Yeah.. I know that if he wrote something to us.. I would completely go insane! I would be happily frolicing through..time.. until the next news comes haha. It just makes you feel so good that he would take the time to just write even "Hi MFC! It's Mika! Okthxbye!" ... I think we would all explode haha.

So, just a quick hello on video or in typing would be.. amazing. :wink2:

Is "Life In Cartoon Motion" your favourite album of all time or is it in your Top 5 Albums? For the first time ever you can have your say in a Global Poll to find the Greatest Albums of all time.

So if you would like to vote for MIKA in your top five albums and also be connected to match some or all of your choices so you can discover great new music click the link below

Poll The People: Top 100 Albums, Films, Books

http://www.pollthepeople.com

MIKA IS ALREADY IN THE FIRST PLACE!! Yayyyyy!! :punk:

Let's vote!

:lmfao: I know, whatthehell, lies arent as bad as people say, they make people feel good.

You know there is an awful lot of truth in it. As long as the lie is not revealed as such. Once the truth shines through, people's disappointment might outweigh the benefits of the previous happy feeling...

sooo... be careful, Mikasounds :naughty:

Is "Life In Cartoon Motion" your favourite album of all time or is it in your Top 5 Albums? For the first time ever you can have your say in a Global Poll to find the Greatest Albums of all time.

So if you would like to vote for MIKA in your top five albums and also be connected to match some or all of your choices so you can discover great new music click the link below

Poll The People: Top 100 Albums, Films, Books

http://www.pollthepeople.com

MIKA IS ALREADY IN THE FIRST PLACE!! Yayyyyy!! :punk:

Let's vote!

Hi -- there was a thread already started about this yesterday after

Mika's myspace posted about it, so I've merged the two threads.

Thanks! :thumb_yello:

dcdeb

• 4 months later...