Outrage!

abz

on a lighter note.. some blogs are kinda cute lol this one makes me smile.

this teacher decided to use mika's song as a homework :naughty:

http://solutionsfordesperateteachers.blogspot.com/

thanks for that. my sister is a teacher, a desperete one at times :naughty: i showed her this relax thing and she was like 'omg Mika again'. and then 'oh, ok, i might do that, kids like this song. happy now?' and i'm like :biggrin2: yes

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow! A lot has happened here recently.

RANT COMING

I'm extremely shocked to read some of the comments that some MFC'ers have left there.

I mean, come on people!!

Even though I think that she's totally wrong in calling him names, not to mention how ignorant she is as her "fan base" comment shows, plus the fact that even if Mika could be a bit of a diva sometimes, her example of the Capital awards is incorrect (Jordan was rude to him there while he did his speech) , I still think that we should not go down to the same level.

I find it deplorable that some have called her names, plus all that they will achieve with that is to make Mika fans and the MFC look pathetic (someone even mentioned the mika fan club online there) and even reflect negatively on Mika himself.

So yes, very well done to you guys, way to go:thumb_yello: :sneaky2:

Wow! A lot has happened here recently.

RANT COMING

I'm extremely shocked to read some of the comments that some MFC'ers have left there.

I mean, come on people!!

Even though I think that she's totally wrong in calling him names, not to mention how ignorant she is as her "fan base" comment shows, plus the fact that even if Mika could be a bit of a diva sometimes, her example of the Capital awards is incorrect (Jordan was rude to him there while he did his speech) , I still think that we should not go down to the same level.

I find it deplorable that some have called her names, plus all that they will achieve with that is to make Mika fans and the MFC look pathetic (someone even mentioned the mika fan club online there) and even reflect negatively on Mika himself.

So yes, very well done to you guys, way to go:thumb_yello: :sneaky2:

I'd like to point out though, that this is just about some of the comments that I saw on her page, but obviously not all of them.

Some were nicely worded and fair.

oh we are soooooo protective of our boy... quite frankly, he probably doesn't give a rat's a** about the whole thing. let's blame it on a quiet "mika season" :naughty:

on a more serious note, we shouldn't post there anymore.. i think we've said enough (and even too much) i think she has stopped posting the responses anyways. mfc should not be mentioned as the messages do not reflect the club, but only one's feelings on the subject.

and that's my opinion... for whatever it's worth ... :blink:

and that's all i have to say about that. :mf_rosetinted:

oh we are soooooo protective of our boy... quite frankly, he probably doesn't give a rat's a** about the whole thing. let's blame it on a quiet "mika season" :naughty:

on a more serious note, we shouldn't post there anymore.. i think we've said enough (and even too much) i think she has stopped posting the responses anyways. mfc should not be mentioned as the messages do not reflect the club, but only one's feelings on the subject.

I agree!! :thumb_yello:

yes, Meeks should be used to this crap now. :naughty:

thank you! glad i'm not the only one! wouldn't want to be the "only lonely one"

I also completely agree with everything that you said. I especially feel strongly about people mentioning the MFC there, it makes me uncomfortable..

If so, I could totally live with his approach :wink2:

Yeah that's pretty much exactly what I said. MIKA can tell whether you are a real fan or if you're just posing for the cameras. Who can blame him for not wanting to smile and wave just because some blogger (who doesn't even like him!) wants him to.

Thanks for your comments, glad you both agree! :)

This is so nice and optimistic said!:wub2:

Thank you:blush-anim-cl:

i agree with you,maybe he's the won't wanna answer the same question type.but from what ive judged of him,i think he just doesn't wanna be the headline for some 'dirt' he DIDn't do.

Yes but we can hardly SAY that to someone who headlines that sort of thing for a living. Better if we give her a fair and just reason rather than simply "he doesn't wannabe part of a fake story... Because as far as she cares, it's not fake.

I can't stand people like her, they're aweful in the worst of ways and she clearly enjoys the attention that comes from downing someone with 1000x+ more carisma, beauty and talent that she ever had, has and ever WILL.

It's just sick.