• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

tama.jpg

*fingers crossed*

hope this works..it's my tamagotchi!

EDIT: my 'dead' tamagotchi as you can see.

:mf_rosetinted:

she's in melbourne, visiting a friend, she's gonna stay there for one more week or so. and she told me that one person died coz of this dust storm.

omg, it's sooo pretty! i mean really really pretty! even if it's dead :biggrin2:

she's in melbourne, visiting a friend, she's gonna stay there for one more week or so. and she told me that one person died coz of this dust storm.

omg, it's sooo pretty! i mean really really pretty! even if it's dead :biggrin2:

aww thanks! :wub2:

i think the green one you bought is better! :thumb_yello:

oh really?!

i live in melbourne!..i really didn't know about the dust storm. :naughty:

i have a blue one with little diamonds,

i don't like it much, it's a ninja called MIKA i couldn't help name it after him :naughty:

what a coincidence!

i named my last tamagotchi mika, that was when it was alive!

ooh i wanna see your tama!

post a pic here! :naughty:

is it a version 4?

aww thanks! :wub2:

i think the green one you bought is better!

oh really?!

i live in melbourne!..i really didn't know about the dust storm. :naughty:

i would actually have a problem choosing between mine and yours, i'm glad i don't have to :biggrin2:

u live in melbourne? this thread should be called coincidence thread :naughty:

i have a blue one with little diamonds,

i don't like it much, it's a ninja called MIKA i couldn't help name it after him :naughty:

a ninja? that sounds cool, my tamas are usually strange looking weirdos, Mika just turned into an adult and kinda looks like an alien :boxed:

pic please? :wink2:

i would actually have a problem choosing between mine and yours, i'm glad i don't have to :biggrin2:

u live in melbourne? this thread should be called coincidence thread :naughty:

a ninja? that sounds cool, my tamas are usually strange looking weirdos, Mika just turned into an adult and kinda looks like an alien :boxed:

pic please? :wink2:

:roftl:

yes, we should rename this thread!:thumb_yello:

funny story actually..

i accidentally named my 'girl' tama mika..

whoops.

:naughty:

yes, we should rename this thread!:thumb_yello:

funny story actually..

i accidentally named my 'girl' tama mika..

whoops.

:naughty:

accidentally.. of course :wink2:

i'm having this ridiculous crazy idea, but i'm not sure if i should go for it. the sun is shining so i was thinking of leaving mfc for a moment and going for a walk? am i mad? what do u think? :roftl:

accidentally.. of course :wink2:

i'm having this ridiculous crazy idea, but i'm not sure if i should go for it. the sun is shining so i was thinking of leaving mfc for a moment and going for a walk? am i mad? what do u think? :roftl:

sit back down!

you're not going anywhere! :naughty:

why go outside when you can be in a lovely place like the MFC?!

sit back down!

you're not going anywhere! :naughty:

why go outside when you can be in a lovely place like the MFC?!

exactly, though my dog is looking at me with this *will u go with me for a walk already, u have issues, u're addicited and u know it* kind of face...

exactly, though my dog is looking at me with this *will u go with me for a walk already, u have issues, u're addicited and u know it* kind of face...

i don't have any pets.

oh, well, i have fish, they're not really considered as pets though.

i just have a tama..i can pause it whenever..:biggrin2:

you can take your dog for a walk if you want to :naughty:

yay!

but, it's harder to use, and you can't pause it..:naughty:

Hi, I'm so late with my reaction, and I don't know if this has already been said, but you CAN pause the version 5. I have one, and if I can't take care of it for a longer time (a few hours, when you've got three little baby tama's at one time they're so demanding and I don't think they'll love them at my work:naughty:) I send them on holiday. You have to go to the tv-channel and choose travel. It's the ssame as the previous pause setting:wink2:

Thanks for this thread, it made me remember that there are three little tama's and their parents on holiday for already four days:blink::boxed::roftl:

Hi, I'm so late with my reaction, and I don't know if this has already been said, but you CAN pause the version 5. I have one, and if I can't take care of it for a longer time (a few hours, when you've got three little baby tama's at one time they're so demanding and I don't think they'll love them at my work:naughty:) I send them on holiday. You have to go to the tv-channel and choose travel. It's the ssame as the previous pause setting:wink2:

Thanks for this thread, it made me remember that there are three little tama's and their parents on holiday for already four days:blink::boxed::roftl:

wow, ok, now i'll actually think about getting a version 5!

coz my little cousin said that she couldn't pause it, but, you know, she doesn't really know anything..:naughty:

wow, ok, now i'll actually think about getting a version 5!

coz my little cousin said that she couldn't pause it, but, you know, she doesn't really know anything..:naughty:

Great! Get yourself a v5, it's more fun than v4 I think. I prefer my v5:wink2:But that might be partly because the v4's battery died:blink:I'm just too lazy to replace it. This is my v5, bought it on ebay, because in this stupid country you can't buy them anymore. The only one you can incidentally buy overhere is the v3, so I bought mine on ebay. They think I'm mad (actually; I am, but whatever) because it is a 'little kids toy' in their opinion. And I'm 26. But I've always had a tama since I was 14 or something......

116783263_tp.jpg

Great! Get yourself a v5, it's more fun than v4 I think. I prefer my v5:wink2:But that might be partly because the v4's battery died:blink:I'm just too lazy to replace it. This is my v5, bought it on ebay, because in this stupid country you can't buy them anymore. The only one you can incidentally buy overhere is the v3, so I bought mine on ebay. They think I'm mad (actually; I am, but whatever) because it is a 'little kids toy' in their opinion. And I'm 26. But I've always had a tama since I was 14 or something......

116783263_tp.jpg

:naughty: i think they're more fun for older people.

it's like looking after a child, but you can pause it.

i like your tamagitchi!

in Australia, they're quite popular, they have a whole wall full of different colour tamagotchi's.

i posted a pic of my tama on the previous page :thumb_yello:

:naughty: i think they're more fun for older people.

it's like looking after a child, but you can pause it.

i like your tamagitchi!

in Australia, they're quite popular, they have a whole wall full of different colour tamagotchi's.

i posted a pic of my tama on the previous page :thumb_yello:

I saw that, it's great! Even if it's dead:wink2:

I notice some people get qiute irritated when I have to feed my tama's but I don't care. I find a crying baby quite irritating, but that has no travelshow on it:thumbdown::roftl:

By the way, it's kind of boring here on this moment at MFc, maybe evryone else got better things to do:blink: So I hope you won't mind going off topic here:naughty:

I saw that, it's great! Even if it's dead:wink2:

I notice some people get qiute irritated when I have to feed my tama's but I don't care. I find a crying baby quite irritating, but that has no travelshow on it:thumbdown:

By the way, it's kind of boring here on this moment at MFc, maybe evryone else got better things to do:blink: So I hope you won't mind going off topic here:naughty:

thankyou!

we have better things to do, like keeping our tama's alive..

but instead, we have dedicated our time to the MFC!:naughty:

well, i need to go and get some sleep now!

i'll talk to you soon!

goodnight :thumb_yello:

thankyou!

we have better things to do, like keeping our tama's alive..

but instead, we have dedicated our time to the MFC!:naughty:

well, i need to go and get some sleep now!

i'll talk to you soon!

goodnight :thumb_yello:

O now you say it. Stupid timezones:thumbdown::naughty:

Sleep well, sweet dreams and see you soon!

:huglove:

i don't have any pets.

oh, well, i have fish, they're not really considered as pets though.

i just have a tama..i can pause it whenever.

you can take your dog for a walk if you want to

i'm gonna. in 5 minutes.. maybe 10.. :naughty:

Hi, I'm so late with my reaction, and I don't know if this has already been said, but you CAN pause the version 5. I have one, and if I can't take care of it for a longer time (a few hours, when you've got three little baby tama's at one time they're so demanding and I don't think they'll love them at my work. I send them on holiday. You have to go to the tv-channel and choose travel. It's the ssame as the previous pause setting

hi there! that sounds a bit complicated, i'm gonna get my v5 in a week or so, just need to pay for it first :wink2: and when i do, i guess i'm gonna have to do some instructions reading.

and btw, i love OTs.. :naughty:

i'm gonna. in 5 minutes.. maybe 10.. :naughty:

hi there! that sounds a bit complicated, i'm gonna get my v5 in a week or so, just need to pay for it first :wink2: and when i do, i guess i'm gonna have to do some instructions reading.

and btw, i love OTs.. :naughty:

Hi! No don't worry. It's quite simple. It's so much fun, especially when other people get irritated of it. Then I'll make sure to treat them very well, maybe spoil them just to use it. I like irritating other people:naughty:

Me likes off topics too. So, how was your day so far?

Mine quite boring. Don't know what to do. Yes in fact I need to clean up the mess I made, but that's even more broing. It can wait. Maybe, if I'll wait long enough, it'll disappear by itself. I want to get my reserved Wii Fit, but that stupid shop is closed today:sneaky2::thumbdown: