The Oldlings - Part 18

Wendi

im away to watch a whole series of something called neverwhere it will prob be crap but im not into virtual parties i need a real one & where i stay if there was one going down i would be last one on their invite list being too common + im not into wine n cheese parties :thumbdown:

How bout mine 'bucky and a kebab':thumb_yello:

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

How bout mine 'bucky and a kebab':thumb_yello:

make it & bud n a chinky & i`ll be on the first train up to yours *yeeha* send yer pal all a text "its all going down @ shoni da night" can you get me some nookie too ? :naughty:

im away to watch a whole series of something called neverwhere it will prob be crap but im not into virtual parties i need a real one & where i stay if there was one going down i would be last one on their invite list being too common + im not into wine n cheese parties :thumbdown:

This is no cheese and wone hen ! grab yer cider :naughty:

btw weealx, why the grimmace in the picture ?:shocked::naughty:

wanted to show my rough and tough side, everybody thinks i'm a softie

I thought you looked quite funny ! A bit Harry Hill in a way, in a nice kind of way :thumb_yello: What have you and Hev done to your noses?:shocked:

make it & bud n a chinky & i`ll be on the first train up to yours *yeeha* send yer pal all a text "its all going down @ shoni da night" can you get me some nookie too ? :naughty:

better off celibate

This is no cheese and wone hen ! grab yer cider :naughty:

I thought you looked quite funny ! A bit Harry Hill in a way, in a nice kind of way :thumb_yello: What have you and Hev done to your noses?:shocked:

it is the sticky bow things from presents, tacky or what

some people trying to be fed and drink on the cheap, whats wrong with a good cup of tea

boringggggggggggggg ! sh*t if @ 50 all u think about is tea im definately doing maself in next year :shocked:

okay! well!

Rose sent me this text:

She absolutely loves it. The animation blew her away!"

So I guess I should explain!

I got an invitation to go to her party but had to turn her down. My mother doesn't know I keep in touch with MFCers outside the forum and she'd hit the roof if she knew. Now, I know I'm 18 and free to do whatever I want, but I still live in my parents house, am the youngest, and still feel a lot of chains keeping me enclosed. She's very protective...not to mention I wouldn't know how to get home. I really wanted to go cos I'd love nothing more than to hang out with great MFCers, but unfortunately had to spend my time at work instead, and I really wanted to make it up to her...

so...

I bought her a card. (it was a white one with a few little colourful bits on the front) and I wrote a bit of an essay on one side lol, used some glitter pens and drew the MIKA logo on the other side. Inside, I enclosed LOOOOAAAADS of stars (big, middle AND small!), a flying butterfly, a "30" Rosette and this:

DSCF1262.jpg

Rose also said:

"The butterfly didn't fly as it should, but the stars ended up all over my hands. LOL!"

I was hoping the butterfly would scare everyone but oh well xD

but yeah...I felt really bad for letting her down so I drew Jemma her own manga comic! Took bloody ages LMAO xDD

You know the box with Jem and Mikey in it? The one with the circles in the background? Well, it was already drawn, so going over it in pen and colouring it all in took the entire The Feeling's second album which I believe has about 12 tracks? When drawing it all, I listened to David Jordan's album twice and listened to Adele's one and a half times. That's how long it took lmao! I sent her the original and don't have a copy myself so she better look after it :roftl:

i was sad to see it go, i even said goodbye to it once i had posted it :roftl:

me,hev,&ewan with my big sister

Lovely pics :thumb_yello:

okay! well!

Rose sent me this text:

She absolutely loves it. The animation blew her away!"

So I guess I should explain!

I got an invitation to go to her party but had to turn her down. My mother doesn't know I keep in touch with MFCers outside the forum and she'd hit the roof if she knew. Now, I know I'm 18 and free to do whatever I want, but I still live in my parents house, am the youngest, and still feel a lot of chains keeping me enclosed. She's very protective...not to mention I wouldn't know how to get home. I really wanted to go cos I'd love nothing more than to hang out with great MFCers, but unfortunately had to spend my time at work instead, and I really wanted to make it up to her...

so...

I bought her a card. (it was a white one with a few little colourful bits on the front) and I wrote a bit of an essay on one side lol, used some glitter pens and drew the MIKA logo on the other side. Inside, I enclosed LOOOOAAAADS of stars (big, middle AND small!), a flying butterfly, a "30" Rosette and this:

DSCF1262.jpg

Rose also said:

"The butterfly didn't fly as it should, but the stars ended up all over my hands. LOL!"

I was hoping the butterfly would scare everyone but oh well xD

but yeah...I felt really bad for letting her down so I drew Jemma her own manga comic! Took bloody ages LMAO xDD

You know the box with Jem and Mikey in it? The one with the circles in the background? Well, it was already drawn, so going over it in pen and colouring it all in took the entire The Feeling's second album which I believe has about 12 tracks? When drawing it all, I listened to David Jordan's album twice and listened to Adele's one and a half times. That's how long it took lmao! I sent her the original and don't have a copy myself so she better look after it :roftl:

i was sad to see it go, i even said goodbye to it once i had posted it :roftl:

Wow Caz !! This is really amazing !!!!! You are very talented !!!:thumb_yello:

I'm not sure of the box you mean?

You have sent her something very very special, it is abs lovely :wub2:

Well done xx

Nae bother anytime!!! :punk:

Wow Caz !! This is really amazing !!!!! You are very talented !!!:thumb_yello:

I'm not sure of the box you mean?

You have sent her something very very special, it is abs lovely :wub2:

Well done xx

thanks!! it's the second from last box....the box on the left from Mikey saying "omg" lol xD

alright you lovely people, time for me to hit the sack, i bid you all a peacefuls night, till we meet again take care

N'night, Matey, talk soon.:thumb_yello: btw saw a bottle of matey bubble bath in morrisons yesterday and burst out laughing as it reminded me of you:roftl:

thanks!! it's the second from last box....the box on the left from Mikey saying "omg" lol xD

Caz , you'll have to fogive me ! I thought you meant a real box!!!

I see it now!!!:wink2:

sorry but i am over 35 !!!!!! it happens !!!:roftl:

Still you really are a clever lass xx:wub2:

Night weealx...... hit the sack !!!

bed3.jpg

im away to watch those eps , i nearly went n never said cheeri to u guys *soz* i was talking in the heroes n supernatural sections in here , god i love those shows along with ugly betty , lost , medium , ghost whisper & desperate housewives :thumb_yello:

im away to watch those eps , i nearly went n never said cheeri to u guys *soz* i was talking in the heroes n supernatural sections in here , god i love those shows along with ugly betty , lost , medium , ghost whisper & desperate housewives :thumb_yello:

Night hen. I loooove supernatural as well , i'll have to check out that thread. Take care talk soon.:thumb_yello:

Hi - I am back for a wee while!!! :)

Catch you later Sheena - sweet dreams xx

N'night, Matey, talk soon.:thumb_yello: btw saw a bottle of matey bubble bath in morrisons yesterday and burst out laughing as it reminded me of you:roftl:

haha weealx= matie ! most people think of me in the veg section & dont u be cracking any snidey remarks im not a window licker ...im talking about carrots :naughty:

Hi - I am back for a wee while!!! :)

Catch you later Sheena - sweet dreams xx

i`ll sweet dreams u ....do u want me to dream of bunnies , i want dirty dreams i need my nookie

night folks !