The Oldlings - Part 18

Wendi

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hi guys, am back again... Watched I Am Legend - enjoyed it... cried when the dog died.... I am such a sap.... :(

I was famous in my youth for always crying when animals died in films - just didn't care about the humans lol

Welcome back Laurel :)

Wonder how many PM's Fred came back to!!! :naughty::naughty:

I might have to send one too! Do you know if we should still donate? Or don't we have to pay for the server now?

I might have to send one too! Do you know if we should still donate? Or don't we have to pay for the server now?

I don't know :blink: Maybe ask in the Mod thread!!

where are the male/female symbols, how do I know who i'm talking too

Your avatar is so small we don't know who we are talking to either!! :naughty:

who me, nah, you must be mistaken, why should I do such a thing.

changed pic again, ewan is looking for blood, pic is year old

Yes he was - I saw him!!!! :naughty:

Ewan looks like you weealx - but tell him not to worry, he can grow

out of it!!! :naughty:

hallo oldlings!:wub2:

painitng is almost over...only the kids' room is missing, but that is something apart...we must get rid of all the mess before starting!

so

we'd better wait until debbie is on and active. she only will explain what's going on.....:sneaky2:one doesn't know who to trust anymore! :sneaky2:

it's no use to create a facebook new account when mfcers are not informed here in the first place. do you agree?

i may be too tired, it's not good to give out opinions when one is tired!:wink2:

better go to bed!

so, i'm going. tomorrow is monday again (luckily! :naughty:) and i will be here longer....

sweet dreams!

Yes he was - I saw him!!!! :naughty:

Ewan looks like you weealx - but tell him not to worry, he can grow

out of it!!! :naughty:

no i wasnt, must have been ewan.

Ewan is on the phone to social services and child psychologist, damage caused by Wendis' comment,, expect letter from barrister

Goodnight sweet Robi - sweet dreams to you :huglove:

evening - what is the car phone warehouse thgread all about then??

Hiya Carri - Mika did a set there as there guest for their Christmas Ball!!! :thumb_yello:

Evening oldlings, How are we all tonight? i see there's a few changes.Anyone know whats going on?:shocked:anyone seen weetabix? I have missed his wit, even on my mind while out shopping.:thumb_yello:

Ah Shoni, it is getting embarrasing when people keep saying lovely things about me, thankyou

Evening oldlings, How are we all tonight? i see there's a few changes.Anyone know whats going on?:shocked:

Hi Shoni - no-one seems to know!!! :naughty:

anyone seen weetabix? I have missed his wit, even on my mind while out shopping.:thumb_yello:

Ah Shoni, it is getting embarrasing when people keep saying lovely things about me, thankyou

You wish!! :roftl: