The Oldlings - Part 18

Wendi

I know how you feel Robi...

This pic.... I didn't take it... I was so caught up in my moment with Mika... it didn't even enter my head to take a pic of him... god I kicked myself after.... :thumbdown:

london25-11.jpg

But this was taken by someone else as I was talking to him... he's staring intently at my bag of gifts that I'd given him... and I know that It was taken as I was explaining what they were... :wub2:

I gave him Gizmo from Gremlins... you can just about see him in the bag... and I made him some necklaces and bracelets and that... :punk:

Just love this pic so much... :wink2:

so

let's dry our nostalgia tears up and move on!!!

:wink2:

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

invite him for tea, have a lovely long chat, sing and play together, hug him tight and let him go, planning to meet again for more interesting talks....that's all, truly!

:wub2:

any chance? :naughty::naughty:

Yeah, right! :roftl:

Laurel, that is a lovely pic and it must be very special indeed to you :biggrin2:

OK folks, the baby monitor is starting to make serious grumblings (must get it fixed! :roftl:) I am totally knackered having had a dreadful night last night so I had better make a move to close down the puter, feed the child then go to bed.

It has been lovely to be here with you , don't know if I will make another Friday night before I leave here but only three more weeks to go then I will be home for good and there will be no peace from me so please, enjoy it whilst you can!

Enjoy the rest of your night. Much love :wub2:

Robi, it IS a beautiful pic and I agree with you, I love the pics that I have taken personally the best, even if they are not brilliant pics, but they hold such special memories :mf_lustslow:

this one was not taken by me!

i cannot remember where i found it, but it's so clear and...near!

i love it

Laurel, that is a lovely pic and it must be very special indeed to you :biggrin2:

OK folks, the baby monitor is starting to make serious grumblings (must get it fixed! :roftl:) I am totally knackered having had a dreadful night last night so I had better make a move to close down the puter, feed the child then go to bed.

It has been lovely to be here with you , don't know if I will make another Friday night before I leave here but only three more weeks to go then I will be home for good and there will be no peasce from me so please, enjoy it whilst you can!

Bye Kath :huglove: enjoy your weekend with abby, hope she has some salad left. hope you sleep well tonight.

Bye Kath :huglove: enjoy your weekend with abby, hope she has some salad left. hope you sleep well tonight.

I probably would....it's the wee one that doesn't seem to think sleeping 12 hours is a good idea just yet, I mean really, he is nearly three weeks old after all:roftl:

Bye everyone, take care and have a good weekend :wub2:

by any chance have you got a cellar in your house?

Nope - but a nice new patio!!! :wink2:

I probably would....it's the wee one that doesn't seem to think sleeping 12 hours is a good idea just yet, I mean really, he is nearly three weeks old after all:roftl:

Bye everyone, take care and have a good weekend :wub2:

Bye Kath :huglove: Safe journey tomorrow - and have a great day

off!! Catch you soon xxxxxxxxxxx

It has been lovely to be here with you , don't know if I will make another Friday night before I leave here but only three more weeks to go then I will be home for good and there will be no peace from me so please, enjoy it whilst you can!

bye kath, as always it has been short and sweet, oh no that is me

Nope - but a nice new patio!!! :wink2:

Bye Kath :huglove: Safe journey tomorrow - and have a great day

off!! Catch you soon xxxxxxxxxxx

you cant keep someone alive under the patio, moving all that furniture every time you want to visit

Oh no! Am I just missing kath? :tears:

Well, have a good weekend!

And hello all of my other dear Oldlings!

What a busy place tonight!

dcdeb

dcdeb

Hey debby, how are you?

bye kath...enjoy yr day at home and face your last 3 weeks with a smile (like you mean it!)

i might be gone in a mo...hubby's very late but about to arrive........

bye robi, it is getting very quiet in here

you cant keep someone alive under the patio, moving all that furniture every time you want to visit

Actually - dont have a patio - and the joiner didn't turn up today.

He was working on the landlord's kitchen doors!! :sneaky2:

dcdeb

Hiya Deb :huglove:

i'm going yes.....hubby's home!!!!!!!!!!!!!

see you tomorrow!!!!!!!!!!! maybe................

:wub2::wub2:

bye robi, have a nice evening! :huglove:

HELLO!!!!:biggrin2:

Hi Vicky! Good to see you, I probably will have gone by the time you return I am afraid

By the way, did Mika take that pic in your avi because it is obviously taken from a great height!

Sorry to miss you :thumbdown: Not it was my pal at The Kooks gig, i wish it had been MIKA!!!!:wub2:

Hello Oldlings!

I'm at Babs house at the moment, had a delivery up that end of London, so headed up here for a cuppa.

What are you guys up to?

Hi Pingu, HELLO BABS ...........wave, wave:wink2:

I know how you feel Robi...

This pic.... I didn't take it... I was so caught up in my moment with Mika... it didn't even enter my head to take a pic of him... god I kicked myself after....

london25-11.jpg

But this was taken by someone else as I was talking to him... he's staring intently at my bag of gifts that I'd given him... and I know that It was taken as I was explaining what they were...

I gave him Gizmo from Gremlins... you can just about see him in the bag... and I made him some necklaces and bracelets and that...

Just love this pic so much...

I remembmer , i was on the other side of the van!!!!!:sneaky2:

bye robi, it is getting very quiet in here

I'LL MAKE NOISE!!![/COLOR]