The Oldlings - Part 18

Wendi

I'm off to Amsterdam, was going to go to the Spanish ones, but I'm already commited to doggie sitting that weekend.

Hell this dog gets in the way of some potential gigs!!:sneaky2:

Kennels? :naughty:

Will you please stop teasing me Vicky? :protest:

No clogs Weealx? What's in your avatar then? :sneaky2:

Sorry, not meaning to make you feel Blue:wink2:

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hell this dog gets in the way of some potential gigs!!:sneaky2:

Kennels? :naughty:

Sorry, not meaning to make you feel Blue:wink2:

It's two doggies, and one of them is 18, partially sighted and deaf, so kennels would confuse the poor little thing. I'm happy to look after them, they are great little dogs. And I am going to Holland, so I can't complain.

Hello Weely, didn't say it before, so here we are. Hello.LOL!

Hi Ruth, the only thing I know about Pull Tiger Tail is that they did a remix of Grace Kelly. Have fun though! I'm envious of all the ladies (and gentlemen) that are able to go to the summer shows. Nothing more scheduled for the states, not that I expected to see anything, we just got him a few months ago!

Hi folks

I do so wish I was seeing Mika this summer, but I will make do with Pull Tiger Tail in Preston in two weeks! Anyone remember them?

Hi Ruth - I have never seen them - but saw Mika advertising them!! :wink2:

advertising.jpg

Sorry about that, hope you get the carpet fitted in good time and can get some rest

if only i had a house to put it in, still looks good in shop doorway, bu**er when it rains, carrying it round all day, I tell all that it is my outdoor shower.

you post bandit

I'm off to Amsterdam, was going to go to the Spanish ones, but I'm already commited to dogging that weekend.

yeah hamsterjam not sure about your weekend though

It's two doggies, and one of them is 18, partially sighted and deaf, so kennels would confuse the poor little thing. I'm happy to look after them, they are great little dogs. And I am going to Holland, so I can't complain.

Hello Weely, didn't say it before, so here we are. Hello.LOL!

Iknow Rose and it's very sweet of you too , was only jesting:wub2:

hello everybody......

school's out! (for me, at least!)

I'm so happy!!!!

Yahoooooooooooo! Me too in 5 days time!!!:punk:

if only i had a hose , still looks good in shop doorway, bu**er when it rains, carrying it round all day, I tell all that it is my outdoor shower.

you post bandit

pity, a Mira is so much more convenient esp in the winter, you must get some looks showering in the shop doorways :bleh:

Will you please stop teasing me Vicky? :protest:

No clogs Weealx? What's in your avatar then? :sneaky2:

Hiya Blue, hows life, hope you are not to hard on those poor horses in this hot weather, those are my fur lined clogs, surprise delivery on Wednesday from my little dutch clog wearer

34295ee4.jpg

I love this pic for several reasons.

1. The self assured look on his face. For someone who is insecure, that look speaks volumes about how comfortable he is with the familiar crowd that he see's in front of him, eg, US!

2. It has a neck shot, god I'm gonna burn in hell for this.LOL!

There really is something about his neck that does things for me, can't put my finger on it. I'm so sorry if you should ever read this big guy, I will behave now.Heh heh!

3. He's shirtless, enough said (sorry, I WILL stop and behave now, promise.)

I love this pic for several reasons.

1. The self assured look on his face. For someone who is insecure, that look speaks volumes about how comfortable he is with the familiar crowd that he see's in front of him, eg, US!

2. It has a neck shot, god I'm gonna burn in hell for this.LOL!

There really is something about his neck that does things for me, can't put my finger on it. I'm so sorry if you should ever read this big guy, I will behave now.Heh heh!

3. He's shirtless, enough said (sorry, I WILL stop and behave now, promise.)

:roftl:You make me laugh, Rose!

Bye Ruth, have fun!