The Oldlings - Part 18

Wendi

I understand. I used to have a corpse phobia, but when I went into nursing, I had to get over it quickly or quit. the worst was taking bodies of patients who had died in the night to the morgue, alone.

Have you seen the movie My Girl (a real nice film) set in a funeral home and the young girl who lives there is petrified of corpses. Her best bud (McAuley Culkin) ends up a client - very sad. Anyway, her widower dad, Dan Akroyd, hires a hairdresser to do the clients' hair and romance follows... really a nice film.

I can honestly say I have been slapped by a DEAD body, I promise it is no lie

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

It's awesome, isn't it? Have you seen Undertaking Betty? another funereal setting with romance and humour. :thumb_yello:

No I haven't but I will watch out for it:thumb_yello: I am slightly worried by your knowledge of films with dead people in though:blink::naughty:

No I haven't but I will watch out for it:thumb_yello: I am slightly worried by your knowledge of films with dead people in though:blink::naughty:

Oh, not to worry. There's much worse out there in the cinemas, and I won't watch that stuff. But I have gotten over my death phobia. Which is a good thing because I used to have nightmares as a child about this stuff.

Woot Liverpool have just scored

LOL

YEEESSSSS!!!

Sorry, will compose myself now (watch out Mr Juby, you'll be getting a message tonight,ha ha ha!).

MamaC, thanks for letting me know about the pic. Caz always says she thinks I always look my happiest when I'm on here typing away, ha ha.

Not strictly true, my happiest was Mika nicking my camera and taking the photos.LOL!

Anything tasty?:naughty:

Not really, except the bread roll is quite nice. But it's food and my belly was complaining the lack of it, ha ha.

Silver, you're correct, couldn't really call it that, but I couldn't really say it's getting hot I this c***hole now, could I.LOL!

I used to work on coaches as a courier... so I've been in enough service stations over the years to know how lovely their food is... lol

But when you're hungry - you'll eat anything .... right....

Silver, you're correct, couldn't really call it that, but I couldn't really say it's getting hot I this c***hole now, could I.LOL!

:shocked:Rose - wash your mouth out!:shocked:

hiya rose, you mean i'm getting a treat in hamsterjam?

drive carefully home

Not if you don't behave you won't.LOL!

And I will if the Beamer drivers behave themselves.