The Oldlings - Part 18

Wendi

I'm good, are you well?

How's studying going, are you nearly done now?

Looking forward to hearing about Tuesday, thanks for the text by the way, sorry I didn't reply, was on the way to Manchester at the time.

Yes i'm nearly done now!

I have my presentation on 12th May, which i should be working on today! :sneaky2:and then i'm freeeeeee!!

going to change my avvie i think to me with Palladium boys , thing is which one!!:naughty:

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Yes i'm nearly done now!

I have my presentation on 12th May, which i should be working on today! :sneaky2:and then i'm freeeeeee!!

going to change my avvie i think to me with Palladium boys , thing is which one!!:naughty:

Nice piccy of you and Rocky:wink2:.

Aw, Vicky & my favourite drummer! :punk:

*looks at signed drumstick* :blush-anim-cl:

Hi and bye Oldlings, trying to do some work on my day off...

Thanks Blue! and Rose :wub2:

I'm going to write this up very soon i promise!

I am just wasting today on the web!!!:shocked:

oh well i deserve it !:blush-anim-cl:

Fancy coming to Edinburgh for Palladium on 28th May? :wink2:

You can stay free with me :wink2:

anyone is welcome , i'm getting tickets next week!! :punk:

what do u have to do for em this time ? btw ta for the offer of bed & gig but ive went off em , im trying to wangle some sam sparro tics out ma pal for the 8th wish me good luck :wink2:

Hi anyone who's here...

Sorry I was trying to type something here but got distracted watching SCG's Vid Siggy Thing.... Why do you guys keep doing this to me... I'm now gonna have to click on that link and watch it now... so not fair.... :(

:)

Hi anyone who's here...

Sorry I was trying to type something here but got distracted watching SCG's Vid Siggy Thing.... Why do you guys keep doing this to me... I'm now gonna have to click on that link and watch it now... so not fair.... :(

im sorry :roftl: i couldnt resist it , i obtained a new prog & i just had to try it out :thumb_yello:

what do u have to do for em this time ? btw ta for the offer of bed & gig but ive went off em , im trying to wangle some sam sparro tics out ma pal for the 8th wish me good luck :wink2:

We've got Sam, along with Mark Ronson, Calvin Harris and KT Tunstall playing at a local stately home just down the road from my friends house quite soon. I have to get a ticket for that this weekend.

Never know maybe Mika will do it next year, and I can stand him lunch. :roftl:

nothing ! i'm just gonna pay this time!:punk:

why you gone off them?:shocked:

Hi anyone who's here...

It's awful eh!!!:naughty:

Watched it now... You know watching any Love Today video always makes me insanely happy (let alone brings back memories of Hammy).... it and he's just amazing .... but that one was bloody good.... Thank you so much Sheena for posting it....

Awwww, I'm sorry to hear that ..... :(

Hope you feel better sooner than later.... got anything planned this evening

I have to take my daughter to Pipe Band - and stay with her :boxed:

Not to worry - its only two hours!! :naughty:

Do all your family play instruments... you seem a very musically minded family...

As I said before - I could never even master the bloody recorder... :(

Completely hopeless .... which is a shame ... as I love music so so much....

Hey Wendi!

I get to talk to you today, YES!

Sorry you're not feeling 100% well, hope you feel better soon.

How is your friend now, is she out of hospital now?

Hello!:wink2:

my first free day and i can't drag myself away from the pc!

see you all soon xx:wink2:

off to write up my report soon, honest!

You are referring to your gig report, right Vicky?:thumb_yello:.....

Not a school report.... :no:

Hi anyone who's here...

Hi Laurel, funny isn't it? I was also gawking away at Sheena's siggy vid (what a surprise choice for her! :naughty:) and losing track of everything else.....:blink:

Is there anybody out there?

Feels like the Marie Celeste on here today, guess I'm the only sad person with nothing to do today:naughty:.

Hi Rose! I like your idea of you driving Mika in the Caz scripts! :thumb_yello: I also suggested weealx could be Mika's driving instructor (decked out in his kilt of course!)

Hi Rose! I like your idea of you driving Mika in the Caz scripts! :thumb_yello: I also suggested weealx could be Mika's driving instructor (decked out in his kilt of course!)

I saw that, and can imagine Mika having Weely headbutting the steering wheel within 5 minutes of getting in the car.LOL!

Hi Laurel, funny isn't it? I was also gawking away at Sheena's siggy vid (what a surprise choice for her! :naughty:) and losing track of everything else.....:blink:

you`ll all be hoping i post even less or u will all be popping in a cold shower between posts :roftl: