The Oldlings - Part 18

Wendi

I saw that, and can imagine Mika having Weely headbutting the steering wheel within 5 minutes of getting in the car.LOL!

Evening all,

I am an extemely patient instructor, ask any of my pupils that have survived

watching footie, Glasgow Rangers to win

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

what do u mean ? this is me all the time :roftl:

enjoy life and relax more, the world is not an angry place, actually quite nice and friendly, come and join us in the real world

I know what RL stands for .... I just wondered what real life was

lol

where everyone is relaxed and happy, there is an awful lot of love in the real world

Hi Oldlings!

Just a quick pop in to see how everyone is!

My real life is too demanding at the moment :sneaky2:

im sorry :roftl: i couldnt resist it , i obtained a new prog & i just had to try it out :thumb_yello:

*sigh* I know exactly what moment that is... and I was on the other

side of the stage from you. I was :jawdrop: at that, for sure! :blush-anim-cl:

dcdeb

Just popping in quick to say goodnight ... yes I know it's very early but I was up at 4.30am this morning :shocked:

And guess what time I have to get up tomorrow as well.... :boxed:

Oh well an early finish again I suppose...

Have fun this evening and pleasant dreams when you go... :wink2:

Didn't mean to disappear like that - typing away when suddenly - power cut:shocked:

Power only just back on, so I'm off to watch House.

Goodnight all

because their crap + they act too goody goodie :thumbdown:

Hello it's very quiet in here!!!:shocked:

ah weel Sheena they were dead nice to us the other night actually and i prefer that the The Kooks who were dead rude to some fans :thumbdown:

Hello it's very quiet in here!!!:shocked:

ah weel Sheena they were dead nice to us the other night actually and i prefer that the The Kooks who were dead rude to some fans :thumbdown:

aye well they were far too nice for my liking , i felt they were trying too hard when were in glasgow :sneaky2: the kooks were rude :shocked: well seeing they tryed it on in edinburgh if it had been in glasgow they would have got a thumping .

well im not going to see sam sparro after all my pals comp arent selling for him but i was asked to go n see here & now , i dont know if i fancy it as its in the secc , seated & prob pish seats :thumbdown: i think i`ll let him down lightly then ask for tics for one night only :roftl:

aye well they were far too nice for my liking , i felt they were trying too hard when were in glasgow :sneaky2: the kooks were rude :shocked: well seeing they tryed it on in edinburgh if it had been in glasgow they would have got a thumping .

well im not going to see sam sparro after all my pals comp arent selling for him but i was asked to go n see here & now , i dont know if i fancy it as its in the secc , seated & prob pish seats :thumbdown: i think i`ll let him down lightly then ask for tics for one night only :roftl:

I don't like the SECC, when i saw scissor sisters we had to have seats and somone behind me asked me to sit down !! :thumbdown:I mean come on !:sneaky2: I just said sorry but no !:naughty:

I don't like the SECC, when i saw scissor sisters we had to have seats and somone behind me asked me to sit down !! :thumbdown:I mean come on !:sneaky2: I just said sorry but no !:naughty:

on yer sel hen :roftl: but yeah why have groups play in the secc ? i thought i was 1 of those people who just stood their & watched the bands play but no i wanna bop until i drop :punk: not be glued to a seat for 90 mins

Here and Now Tour 2008

on yer sel hen :roftl: but yeah why have groups play in the secc ? i thought i was 1 of those people who just stood their & watched the bands play but no i wanna bop until i drop :punk: not be glued to a seat for 90 mins

Here and Now Tour 2008

Me too ! I hate sitting esp to a band like that!

BTW can i put your Lovetoday vid im myspace? I'm sure i can hear myself scream!!!!:punk:

Me too ! I hate sitting esp to a band like that!

BTW can i put your Lovetoday vid im myspace? I'm sure i can hear myself scream!!!!:punk:

aye nae bother hen :thumb_yello: hey did u like my scouting for girls videos ? now they were a brilliant band , daily motion told me to delete the second half of heartbeat with no explanation thinking it might cause it has the word ar*e in it :boxed:

aye nae bother hen :thumb_yello: hey did u like my scouting for girls videos ? now they were a brilliant band , daily motion told me to delete the second half of heartbeat with no explanation thinking it might cause it has the word ar*e in it :boxed:

Wow ! , not seen it yet but i'll look, you get to lots of gigs too !:punk:

I love going to them again after a period of drought when kids were babes!!!

Wow ! , not seen it yet but i'll look, you get to lots of gigs too !:punk:

I love going to them again after a period of drought when kids were babes!!!

well it helps when yer pal sell tics for gigs though im not in the habit of asking for them :thumb_yello: i must admit i`d rather see a band than go to a pub n git pished :mf_rosetinted: