• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

THE FAMOUS GLASGOW RANGERS WON AND NOW FOR THE CUP

Well done them!

You still dare me to post Mr Waugh, about Rangers and the quadruple?

I did send congratulations to Luke today, for Chelsea's win last night. And asked if they wanted Risse permanently, since he seems to like playing for them.LOL!

Well done them!

I did send congratulations to Luke today, for Chelsea's win last night. And asked if they wanted Risse permanently, since he seems to like playing for them.LOL!

Goodness i know nothing about footie really!

And yes don't ask me the off side rule!!:naughty:

Goodness i know nothing about footie really!

And yes don't ask me the off side rule!!:naughty:

UGH! I thought the off side rule was a hockey thing. I know NOTHING of sports.

I think it's something to do with people, balls, and special equipment. :punk:

Hey, it's quiet here tonight.

Sheena, that Here and Now concert, is that the '80s bands tour.

aye i know , i enjoyed the retrofest last year but i dont fancy it indoors & seated :thumbdown:

i phoned my pal anyway & told him i dont fancy it but i also noticed 1 night only play next thursday & my pal said he might still have paying tics in the shop , no guesties available *boo* oh well i dont mind i really need a night oot & more gigs up on dailymotion lol . so now i just need to see if my mate majulie is up for it , if she can get a wean-sitter & vinnie has tics in the shop !

i know who`s ball i`d like to play with :roftl:

Well done them!

haha i dare u rose he`d be as sick as a dog lol . can u believe he put his wean in a celtic tap then stuck it on myspace :thumbdown:

That's a very good description.Ha ha.

I'm looking forward to reading it;-)

Yeah sounds much more fun !!!!:naughty:

aye i know , i enjoyed the retrofest last year but i dont fancy it indoors & seated :thumbdown:

i phoned my pal anyway & told him i dont fancy it but i also noticed 1 night only play next thursday & my pal said he might still have paying tics in the shop , no guesties available *boo* oh well i dont mind i really need a night oot & more gigs up on dailymotion lol . so now i just need to see if my mate majulie is up for it , if she can get a wean-sitter & vinnie has tics in the shop !

Shame last year sounded great at Culzean Castle!!:punk:

haha i dare u rose he`d be as sick as a dog lol . can u believe he put his wean in a celtic tap then stuck it on myspace :thumbdown:

Ha ha, well I got Mikey a goodun, but I can't wind Luke up now, so Martins the only one left. Do you get the feeling they won't be letting me have photos with them anymore?LOL!

Shame last year sounded great at Culzean Castle!!:punk:

yeah it was brill i might not even be going to the retrofest this year now ! my pal said they want whoever sells the tickets in the shop to get details of everyone with a ticket thats going as they will be issuing credit card style tickets with the person`s name & address on it , so ticket scotland thinks it might be too much hassle for their employees :sneaky2:

yeah it was brill i might not even be going to the retrofest this year now ! my pal said they want whoever sells the tickets in the shop to get details of everyone with a ticket thats going as they will be issuing credit card style tickets with the person`s name & address on it , so ticket scotland thinks it might be too much hassle for their employees :sneaky2:

Oh ok yeah sorry that's another one !!!!:bleh: