The Oldlings - Part 18

Wendi

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I saw that, and can imagine Mika having Weely headbutting the steering wheel within 5 minutes of getting in the car.LOL!

:roftl::roftl::roftl:

you`ll all be hoping i post even less or u will all be popping in a cold shower between posts

:naughty:

I work my pupils very hard, after all lessons are not cheap, like any service sector, you would want value for money

Work your pupils too hard and you will need new glasses!:shocked:

Yeah Sheena and everyone

I'm off now too, my first bit of Palladium review is in their thread if anyone is interested! :blush-anim-cl:

love and hugs all round

**goes to find thread**:punk:

Well, everytime I think I quit, they suck me back in (Godfather reference)

Saying HI after a long absense.

Hope all is well with you and your families.

Much, much LOVE.

Namaste,

Jamie

i need to let down my hair & git a good porking :roftl:

I'm usually quite familiar with regional differences in phrases between different countries, but I am sadly unaware of any alternative meanings for "porking". So, I'm wondering if that says what I think it means or if it's really something quite innocent and I just don't know it.

So, ummm, what does it mean where you live? :punk:

I'm usually quite familiar with regional differences in phrases between different countries, but I am sadly unaware of any alternative meanings for "porking". So, I'm wondering if that says what I think it means or if it's really something quite innocent and I just don't know it.

So, ummm, what does it mean where you live? :punk:

i come from glasgow & yes it means what u think it means :naughty:

oh...OH! :shocked:

*cough*ahem* Thank you for the clarification :)

:roftl::roftl::roftl:

So, I'm gonna go pretend that I didn't just respond to that like a 12 year old :punk:

och its alright , people are in the habit of asking for a translation of my words :wink2:

Well, it can be difficult to get your meaning when one is distracted by your sig :wink2:

It's so hypnotizing :punk:

i am in school at the minute and other people can see the sig scg! - haha - not very amuzing to them, but i love it!

nice sig!!!!

hi by the way!

Morning Oldlings! Another beautiful day in the Netherlands and I have so much work to do - so I have to enjoy the sunshine from behind my window screen... :sad:

Off to do some shopping first though!

Carri! Not long until your next trip to Canada! Checking out the place where you're probably moving to?

Morning Oldlings! Another beautiful day in the Netherlands and I have so much work to do - so I have to enjoy the sunshine from behind my window screen... :sad:

Off to do some shopping first though!

Carri! Not long until your next trip to Canada! Checking out the place where you're probably moving to?

morning bloooooo - yup yup - looking at Toronto and Vancouver :)

hows the powny ?

morning bloooooo - yup yup - looking at Toronto and Vancouver :)

Vancouver is insanely expensive and Toronto is insanely cold. However, both are incredibly awesome, but I'd recommend Vancouver just because I'm biased. I am in love with that city. Still, half of my friends are in Toronto, so I could never choose if I had to ;)

Enjoy your trip! :punk:

m not really fussed - prices not too much of a problem in Vancouver as we are in South lOndon at present -which is hideously expensive - it will depend where the job is.

I like Toronto but never been to Van - will be there in 2 weeks :)

Morning all :wink2:

Blue did you see my report in Palladium thread now?

I'll do a wee one for Kooks too maybe:punk:

Yup! Great report, thank you!! That must have been a great night out! :punk: Too bad I can't join you on the 28th... :sad:

Carri, poownie is topfit! I'm still not really back on track myself though, working on it! :naughty:

Canada is on my wish list... Maybe one day... When Palladium decides to play there. :blush-anim-cl:

I like Toronto but never been to Van - will be there in 2 weeks :)

Well, I hope you love it as much as I do. :punk:

You've got me wanting to take a trip. I haven't seen the art gallery, library, or my favorite shops in years. Zulu music in the Kits beach neighborhood is awesome. (Kitsilano beach, I mean.)

I can think of about a million other things I wish I could go do again, but that isn't necessarily helpful to you. So, have a great time, if you get any free time while you are there. It's a beautiful place :)

Yup! Great report, thank you!! That must have been a great night out! :punk: Too bad I can't join you on the 28th... :sad:

Carri, poownie is topfit! I'm still not really back on track myself though, working on it! :naughty:

Canada is on my wish list... Maybe one day... When Palladium decides to play there. :blush-anim-cl:

yay - then you can come and see me :)

Yes you would be very welcome to stay with me too :wink2:

yay - then you can come and see me :)

Hi Carri, nice to see you here :wink2:

There's a good chance that I will be in Edinburgh in July though... Keeping my fingers crossed for any nice gigs that week, but it's the festival season so I think the best bands won't be touring anyway.

What a quite place! :wink2:

Guess what I had for lunch? A 150 g bag of Kettle chips, Sea Salt & Crushed Black Pepper. :sneaky2:

It's NOT a good thing at all that these things are sold in my country now. Bad for my self-control and bad for my weight. :sneaky2: