The Oldlings - Part 18

Wendi

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

afternoon oldings......i have been in lifestyles day all day at school and our topic for this time is 'healthy lifestyles' - so we have been playing squash, meditating, eating bananas, cooking healthy breakfasts etc and it has been really great......haha

so how is everyone else?

Vicky, what do you study? And which year are you in?

Good afternoon or whatever it is in your time zone,

Anybody out there for a chat, how is the horse blue, my sportspeople tell me your pretty good :thumb_yello:

What a contrast with my lunch for today! :roftl:

Hello Missionary Man from Scotland, well my horse is good, I'm not really at the moment but things are getting better!

For Vicky: http://edinburghnews.scotsman.com/features/Kooks-review-Upstaged-by-a.4033509.jp :punk:

well the breakfast wernt exactly 'healthy' - they were more 'energy' breakfasts, so erm we fried mushrooms, sausages and now my clothes stink of oil!

boohoo...

hiya blue and weealx and whoever else is here.....

Hello Missionary Man from Scotland, well my horse is good, I'm not really at the moment but things are getting better!

For Vicky: http://edinburghnews.scotsman.com/features/Kooks-review-Upstaged-by-a.4033509.jp :punk:

Well Blue I hope things are not too serious and you will be feeling much better soon :thumb_yello:

Well Blue I hope things are not too serious and you will be feeling much better soon :thumb_yello:

Thanks! Well things were quite bad during winter, now I have to work on my general fitness and strenght!

I should start with having proper meals for example. :naughty:

well the breakfast wernt exactly 'healthy' - they were more 'energy' breakfasts, so erm we fried mushrooms, sausages and now my clothes stink of oil!

Is that the definition of 'energy' breakfasts? They tend to make my stomach cringe but I know people who can't live on other breakfasts but the real English ones... :naughty:

Oh fellow Oldlings... I've just changed my MySpace profile song to Neil Diamond's new single... That really makes me and Oldling, doesn't it? :blush-anim-cl:

Thanks! Well things were quite bad during winter, now I have to work on my general fitness and strenght!

I should start with having proper meals for example. :naughty:

Should start with some good Scottish recipes, that will soon build your stregnth, at least things are on the up for you, just keep positive :thumb_yello:

Is that the definition of 'energy' breakfasts? They tend to make my stomach cringe but I know people who can't live on other breakfasts but the real English ones... :naughty:

Oh fellow Oldlings... I've just changed my MySpace profile song to Neil Diamond's new single... That really makes me and Oldling, doesn't it? :blush-anim-cl:

Nothing wrong with Neil diamond, live young be an oldling,

Should start with some good Scottish recipes, that will soon build your stregnth, at least things are on the up for you, just keep positive :thumb_yello:

You mean haggis for example? I had some haggis at a friend's house during the Millennium Hogmanay (yup I celebrated Y2K in Edinburgh) but if I had to choose between a traditional English breakfast and haggis I would definitely choose the first. :naughty:

Vicky, what do you study? And which year are you in?

I've got two weeks to go !! I've been 3 years at Community Education degree and i'm just so glad it is nearly over now! Life has been pretty hard over the last year with my hubby so unwell, but now i see it all getting better!!!

Thanks Blue! my local paper too!!!:roftl:

Aargh, I should do some WORK. WORK. WORK. Instead of being on the internet all the time. :sneaky2:

Me too ! i'm just so happy to be able to be here for a bit!!!

Lack of Mika news but atleast i have my new band to keep me happy !!:naughty:

Nothing wrong with Neil diamond, live young be an oldling,

Sure ! We are hanging on to our youngness with all our might!!!!:sneaky2:

I've got two weeks to go !! I've been 3 years at Community Education degree and i'm just so glad it is nearly over now! Life has been pretty hard over the last year with my hubby so unwell, but now i see it all getting better!!!

Thanks Blue! my local paper too!!!:roftl:

Me too ! i'm just so happy to be able to be here for a bit!!!

Lack of Mika news but atleast i have my new band to keep me happy !!:naughty:

Sure ! We are hanging on to our youngness with all our might!!!!:sneaky2:

i hope both of you get all the work done as required, and are fit enouhg to join Friday night on the oldlings.

driving home today I wondered does mfc actually mean

Mikas' Friday Club?

have a good day, hope to see you all soon

bye

You mean haggis for example? I had some haggis at a friend's house during the Millennium Hogmanay (yup I celebrated Y2K in Edinburgh) but if I had to choose between a traditional English breakfast and haggis I would definitely choose the first. :naughty:

wasn't talking about haggis, normal Scottish food like mince and tatties

i hope both of you get all the work done as required, and are fit enouhg to join Friday night on the oldlings.

driving home today I wondered does mfc actually mean

Mikas' Friday Club?

have a good day, hope to see you all soon

bye

Mika's Fun Club!:punk:

wasn't talking about haggis, normal Scottish food like mince and tatties

As long as it is Veggie!!!:sneaky2:

I hope to be here later on too :thumb_yello:

Where is oor Wendi? :shocked:

Good morning, everyone!

everyone having fun this Friday?

TGIF!!!

Vicky, I'm glad to hear you're progressing with your essays, doesn't it feel good to have the end in sight?

I'm usually quite familiar with regional differences in phrases between different countries, but I am sadly unaware of any alternative meanings for "porking". So, I'm wondering if that says what I think it means or if it's really something quite innocent and I just don't know it.

So, ummm, what does it mean where you live? :punk:

Given that it's a post from Sheena, it ain't innocent!!!:sneaky2::naughty::roftl:

Hello Silver and Leona. and anyone else! :thumb_yello:

Care for a little massage? :naughty:

Work out those knots and stresses...LOL!ATT0156411.gif

Looks blissful!

Hi Leona and Patty:thumb_yello:

Ah, so you're nearly finished! Great! :punk: