• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Mika's Fun Club!:punk:

As long as it is Veggie!!!:sneaky2:

I hope to be here later on too :thumb_yello:

Where is oor Wendi? :shocked:

I am a little worried too - she is only a few posts short of 20,000, which I had remarked on it the other day, so was watching, but she's not been on since yesterday. :blink: she also had said she was not feeling well the past couple days....

Hello Blue, I don't think we've spoken before but I know you are a long-standing member of the MFC:thumb_yello:

Hi Silver! I remember your name and avatar but I can't remember you from this thread... Pleased to meet you anyway! :thumb_yello:

Good morning, everyone!

everyone having fun this Friday?

TGIF!!!

Vicky, I'm glad to hear you're progressing with your essays, doesn't it feel good to have the end in sight?

How are you today Leona? :wub2:

Hi Silver! I remember your name and avatar but I can't remember you from this thread... Pleased to meet you anyway! :thumb_yello:

Hello Blue... sorry i was ignoring you because your blue offline light is showing...:blink:

Hey Silver!

Have you been voting today? I have yet to get over to that thread. :thumb_yello: Feeling kind of lazy....

Just got him up to 60% (proud it was me!):wub2:

Ah, I'm still in invisible mode. :naughty:

I prefer a blue light though. :naughty:

Yeah I missed Wendi too... Haven't noticed her online on MSN either... :blink:

Ah, so blue is go, green is stop?:blink::thumb_yello:

Maybe Wendi got sucked into the Facebook vortex,,,,:shocked:

Just got him up to 60% (proud it was me!):wub2:

Yeah, baby, I saw that when I went to chalk up a few hundred more votes for our man. Nice work!!!:thumb_yello:

Hey, remember how we were talking about the age of consent a while ago? well, yesterday Ontario upped it from 14 :shocked: to 16 years of age. :sneaky2:(It hadn't been changed since 1892 :boxed:)

well im going to try n be nice today (if thats possible) as its such a glorious day today , the sun is shining & the bird r singing * la la la la* today i decided to get ready early today as i had to to milngavie darling (or as i pronounce it (mulguy) to pay some bills :thumbdown: . i was out the door for 9.30 & i was hoping i would miss that beast who sits in my house all day watching reality shows but sadly as soon as i got a few houses along the road there she was :shocked: so i chucked the beast my keys & went down for my train . while i was in mulguy i did what i had to do , i went to gregs for the weans lunch & then tescos for some bargains . i got home round about 11.45 am gave the weans their sausage rolls gave the beast a cheese n onion pasty *yuck* i aqquired the album for one night only so i listened to that after the kiddies went back to school in the afternoon & brewsed the net . i thought tonite i would be getting some me time as my 2 wee ones usually go to their dads for the weekend but only greig went (note this is daddys way of providing for his children) well i have no plans for tonight so i think i`ll just chill with u lot tonight :biggrin2:

hi Patty & all

sorry, got distracted.

there are a few messages on my answering machine that I'm trying to save on a regular cassette tape, only it's not working!

I used to have a small hand-held recorder, but can't find it....

I have just tried to inject a bit of culture into the MFC by doing a Shakespeare play on the "Just Three Words" thread (as there was no-one there to stop me!:naughty:).

Just for a change from the "How are you"-"I am fine" exchanges.

I'm a bit bored :fisch:

I have just tried to inject a bit of culture into the MFC by doing a Shakespeare play on the "Just Three Words" thread (as there was no-one there to stop me!:naughty:).

Just for a change from the "How are you"-"I am fine" exchanges.

I'm a bit bored :fisch:

u whit ???? join the gang im bored too , i might go n watch ugly betty

u whit ???? join the gang im bored too , i might go n watch ugly betty

Yeah, it's quiet but then it is early. You can wander around the threads though and post all sorts of things .....:das:

well im going to try n be nice today (if thats possible) as its such a glorious day today , the sun is shining & the bird r singing * la la la la* today i decided to get ready early today as i had to to milngavie darling (or as i pronounce it (mulguy) to pay some bills :thumbdown: . i was out the door for 9.30 & i was hoping i would miss that beast who sits in my house all day watching reality shows but sadly as soon as i got a few houses along the road there she was :shocked: so i chucked the beast my keys & went down for my train . while i was in mulguy i did what i had to do , i went to gregs for the weans lunch & then tescos for some bargains . i got home round about 11.45 am gave the weans their sausage rolls gave the beast a cheese n onion pasty *yuck* i aqquired the album for one night only so i listened to that after the kiddies went back to school in the afternoon & brewsed the net . i thought tonite i would be getting some me time as my 2 wee ones usually go to their dads for the weekend but only greig went (note this is daddys way of providing for his children) well i have no plans for tonight so i think i`ll just chill with u lot tonight :biggrin2:

Cool. But who is "that beast"?

Have you been to read the MFC scripts...verrrraaa funny....

it's really dark out, we have a hail storm on the way.

it seems like a good day to curl up with a mystery book and drink soup!

I think that's what I'm going to do for a while,

catch you all later,

Leona

hi Patty & all

sorry, got distracted.

there are a few messages on my answering machine that I'm trying to save on a regular cassette tape, only it's not working!

I used to have a small hand-held recorder, but can't find it....

Hmmmm. sorry, don't know where that would be. I could find mine, if you give me a bit of time. :naughty:

catch you all later,

Leona

Sounds like a wonderful way to spend the storm time, Leona! Enjoy!:thumb_yello: and see you later!

catch you all later,

Leona

Oh really! I don't envy you then! :blink:

Spring has finally begun here, 20-24C this weekend and no rain (today we had a shower or two) so I'm quite happy!

For those who may be bored... and who haven't yet had the hysterical pleasure of reading Caz's insane scripts, here is the link.... you WILL need tissue for tears of laughter, privacy so bystanders don't call for a straightjacket and padded room, oh, and teenas for the PML fits. :naughty:http://www.mikafanclub.com/forums/showthread.php?t=14337

You won't be disappointed! :thumb_yello:

Cool. But who is "that beast"?

Have you been to read the MFC scripts...verrrraaa funny....

the beast is this woman named carol that i met when andrew first started primary (now 8) & i was still with my hubby . she only nipped in for a cuppa when i was with my hubby but i left him last may the 3rd & have been rented a house right across from the school so she gradually wormed her way into coming to my house 5 days a week , sitting from 9am to 3pm watching my telly . @ first she kept me amused by slagging her every so often but now she does my head in . i also realized a few months down the line shes a head-case & so`s her kids , ive told her that her daughter should have been drowned @ birth & that she is a lazy fat bee (which is true) but she still continues to invades my space :thumbdown:

ahh the scripts ive just nipped in & had a glance i`ll check it out properally later