The Oldlings - Part 18

Wendi

the beast is this woman named carol that i met when andrew first started primary (now 8) & i was still with my hubby . she only nipped in for a cuppa when i was with my hubby but i left him last may the 3rd & have been rented a house right across from the school so she gradually wormed her way into coming to my house 5 days a week , sitting from 9am to 3pm watching my telly . @ first she kept me amused by slagging her every so often but now she does my head in . i also realized a few months down the line shes a head-case & so`s her kids , ive told her that her daughter should have been drowned @ birth & that she is a lazy fat bee (which is true) but she still continues to invades my space :thumbdown:

ahh the scripts ive just nipped in & had a glance i`ll check it out properally later

:shocked:Can't you just lock her out?

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

:shocked:Can't you just lock her out?

nope shes a crazy , she`d prob stab me in the back & spread crap round the school about me , trust me if i had known she was that bad i would have kept well away from her !

the beast is this woman named carol that i met when andrew first started primary (now 8) & i was still with my hubby . she only nipped in for a cuppa when i was with my hubby but i left him last may the 3rd & have been rented a house right across from the school so she gradually wormed her way into coming to my house 5 days a week , sitting from 9am to 3pm watching my telly . @ first she kept me amused by slagging her every so often but now she does my head in . i also realized a few months down the line shes a head-case & so`s her kids , ive told her that her daughter should have been drowned @ birth & that she is a lazy fat bee (which is true) but she still continues to invades my space :thumbdown:

ahh the scripts ive just nipped in & had a glance i`ll check it out properally later

Sounds really horrid! There must be a way to get her out? Unplug the TV and tell her it's broken?

Sounds really horrid! There must be a way to get her out? Unplug the TV and tell her it's broken?

well my cable box was down for a week but she still came to mine so that wont work . my kids call her fat carol , rasp @ her with spit coming out on her face , boot her . she once took photos of her house & its a total pigsty + shes got one of those tellys that youve got to put a £1 in to watch it for 2hrs @ a time & the only company she has @ her home during the day r her cats , so basically she puts up with me n my kids crap cause shes too lazy to walk home after she put her kids into school + she cant face sitting in a pig-sty dropping £s in her tv & using her own food & lecky :shocked: god i need to find a guy or a pretend boyfriend take him upstairs for a few days while shes here & bonk his brains out that might shift her fat ass but knowing her she will find that kinky :sneaky2:

well my cable box was down for a week but she still came to mine so that wont work . my kids call her fat carol , rasp @ her with spit coming out on her face , boot her . she once took photos of her house & its a total pigsty + shes got one of those tellys that youve got to put a £1 in to watch it for 2hrs @ a time & the only company she has @ her home during the day r her cats , so basically she puts up with me n my kids crap cause shes too lazy to walk home after she put her kids into school + she cant face sitting in a pig-sty dropping £s in her tv & using her own food & lecky :shocked: god i need to find a guy or a pretend boyfriend take him upstairs for a few days while shes here & bonk his brains out that might shift her fat ass but knowing her she will find that kinky :sneaky2:

Ewwwww!!! She needs to find a new "friend".

Ewwwww!!! She needs to find a new "friend".

i told u shes a crazy ! if someone did what me n my kids done to her i`d punch their lights out but she takes it . i`ll need to take a photo of her n show u how ugly she is , i know im not that good looking but this thing is a horror ! right im off to watch ugly betty catch ya all later

Right I've just caught up now... Sheena you have my sympathies over FC.... don't know what the answer is with that one... I'd have probably told her to f-off by now and bugger the consequences.... I like and need my space... :(

Had abit of a crap day today... someone went sick... and being Friday it was a tad busy... she's not on our counter tomorrow either so I've had to change shifts... least I now get a lie-in... lol :)

My Adam Ant DVD came in the post today... so I've just watched that.... is bloody fantastic... brought back great memories.... also realised I've never seen some of those videos... :)

How's everyone else...

Right I've just caught up now... Sheena you have my sympathies over FC.... don't know what the answer is with that one... I'd have probably told her to f-off by now and bugger the consequences.... I like and need my space... :(

Had abit of a crap day today... someone went sick... and being Friday it was a tad busy... she's not on our counter tomorrow either so I've had to change shifts... least I now get a lie-in... lol :)

My Adam Ant DVD came in the post today... so I've just watched that.... is bloody fantastic... brought back great memories.... also realised I've never seen some of those videos... :)

How's everyone else...

Hi Laurel, good to see you. Not much happening here at the moment.

Hi Miek, got a bit of a headache (no that's too Oldlingy, aches and pains :wink2:)

Hi Miek, at the moment the sun is shining and I am happy because I've got next week off work.:thumb_yello:

Haven't read back...but I would like to ask for prayers for my co-worker. He just found out he has a brain tumor that they believe is non-cancerious (which is a great thing)but it is the size of a golfball and they want to operate. So, he'll be out for a while. He has 3 kids and he is a very active person so hopefully that will help him recover soon.

Hi Miek, got a bit of a headache (no that's too Oldlingy, aches and pains :wink2:)

Hi Miek, at the moment the sun is shining and I am happy because I've got next week off work.:thumb_yello:

Yay! So it will be raining next week? sorry, couldn't resist:wink2:

Haven't read back...but I would like to ask for prayers for my co-worker. He just found out he has a brain tumor that they believe is non-cancerious (which is a great thing)but it is the size of a golfball and they want to operate. So, he'll be out for a while. He has 3 kids and he is a very active person so hopefully that will help him recover soon.

Hi Ricky! He will be in my prayers. No mather what the outcome may be, it's going to be a hard time for him and his family.

Hope he's gonna be ok.... glad he got good news, though obviously still a huge operation... *Big hugs from me*