The Oldlings - Part 18

Wendi

leave sheenas' girlfriend alone

dont say that im sure shes a bean :shocked: i was straighten my hair in the living-room cause ma pal julie was in & im certain i caught that beast staring @ my ass crack ! oh my god i was freaked out :boxed:

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

dont say that im sure shes a bean :shocked: i was straighten my hair in the living-room cause ma pal julie was in & im certain i caught that beast staring @ my ass crack ! oh my god i was so excited :boxed:

well each to their own, live and let live thats my motto

dont say that im sure shes a bean :shocked: i was straighten my hair in the living-room cause ma pal julie was in & im certain i caught that beast staring @ my ass crack ! oh my god i was freaked out :boxed:

OMG. you should write a book about this......what planet is she from?

Haven't read back...but I would like to ask for prayers for my co-worker. He just found out he has a brain tumor that they believe is non-cancerious (which is a great thing)but it is the size of a golfball and they want to operate. So, he'll be out for a while. He has 3 kids and he is a very active person so hopefully that will help him recover soon.

Ricki, this is exactly what my husaband had. I can speak to you in pm if you like. He is now getting better, but this is a big operation and it will be a tough time for all the family. Thoughts are with you :wink2:

Not great - RL a bit ofe a pain at the moment, and not feeling great!!!

But being here will help :)

Hugs Wendi babe :huglove:lovely to see you, it's just not right when you are not here !:blink:

Hi Vicky! good to see you

Thanks Miek! You too !!!:blush-anim-cl: I'm very happy with your suggestion of mikagasmic oldlings , i'm Mika starved the last 2 weeks !!!! Can you help me?:wub2::naughty:

Ricki, this is exactly what my husaband had. I can speak to you in pm if you like. He is now getting better, but this is a big operation and it will be a tough time for all the family. Thoughts are with you :wink2:

Hugs Wendi babe :huglove:lovely to see you, it's just not right when you are not here !:blink:

Thanks Miek! You too !!!:blush-anim-cl: I'm very happy with your suggestion of mikagasmic oldlings , i'm Mika starved the last 2 weeks !!!! Can you help me?:wub2::naughty:

i wish i could, I have to much trouble posting pics on here,maybe wendi can help us!!!!

Could I just say the jokes are getting lamer in here... Keep going though tis' fun...

Oh and I'm lurking.... I'm watching a film obviously low budget, nobody is wearing clothes. ooooh I say

you have a lovely evening

just stared 5 minutes at your siggy...........:wub2:

haha i know its a brill 1 if i dont say myself :thumb_yello:

im gonna sit in the living-room next week n fiddle with my camera n get a photo of the beast for def n give u all a giggle in the mean-time im gonna tell u something . i was sitting with the beast a few wks ago & i was gawking @ her big time thinking she reminds me of someone whos famous that plays a mad woman which i told her i said the person im thinking of plays a mad woman just like her then i went up-stairs & watched nip tuck & i relised who she reminded me of sharon gless she plays a mad pycho woman in nip tuck who stuff bears & people in it !

now this is how sharon gless luck now sharongless.jpg just keep that image in your head until next week

AWW, Wendi, those pics are a sight for sore eyes.

The second one always reminds me of Johnny the guitarist in Coldplay, equally as gorgeous as Mika.

haha i know its a brill 1 if i dont say myself :thumb_yello:

im gonna sit in the living-room next week n fiddle with my camera n get a photo of the beast for def n give u all a giggle in the mean-time im gonna tell u something . i was sitting with the beast a few wks ago & i was gawking @ her big time thinking she reminds me of someone whos famous that plays a mad woman which i told her i said the person im thinking of plays a mad woman just like her then i went up-stairs & watched nip tuck & i relised who she reminded me of sharon gless she plays a mad pycho woman in nip tuck who stuff bears & people in it !

now this is how sharon gless luck now sharongless.jpg just keep that image in your head until next week

Thats cagney or lacey.....she's not scary

Hey Sheena & Vicky.

Sheena, is this strange woman your stalker?

Vicky, loved your Palladium report;-)

no well i hope not , shes just a pest that cant take the hint to f-off , i spoke about her way back last year she comes to my house after she dropped her kids off at school univited , she did used sit & watch spongebob until she decided to phone for her cab to go home + her kids used to walk back to mine & stay a few hours n do my head in until 2 months ago but she still here from 9am until 3pm . the reason she started collecting them from school & taking them straight home was i had started to get really bad headaches half an hour before it was time for the kids to come home from school & i told her that these headaches were happening because i was dreading having to put up with her kids for a few hours + i curse like a trooper & thats the last thing she needs her kids doing her kids r under socal work :thumb_yello: