The Oldlings - Part 18

Wendi

Hey Sheena & Vicky.

Sheena, is this strange woman your stalker?

Vicky, loved your Palladium report;-)

Thanks ! It as great fun in these Mika starved days, in a funny way i felt closer to him and all that seeing them ! Silly i know, but i did manage to mention Mika a lot.

Yeah Hi Rocky, yeah i've seen you befrore when you supported Mika, yes Mika, you know 4 times i've seen MIKA and 3 times you've been the support for MIKA. Yes you know in Glasgow, Brighton, London, yes i know he wasn't at all well in Brighton , i know poor MIKA! Gigs ,yes MFC , yes you know the MIKA fan club , yes it's great so many MIKA fans !!!

And so i went on and on and on!!! They were all so sweet tho :punk:

Hiya Vicky :huglove: Just put a few up to tide us over!! :naughty:

lovely my love!! I'll hunt for more now :naughty:

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Thats cagney or lacey.....she's not scary

i didnt say she looked like her just that she reminded me of her *silly* have u watched her in nip tuck ? i can tell u she play a really mad woman & she has the same freaky look as carol , it was the way carol had her hair back that reminded me of her too . just wait until next week you`ll see what i mean but u wont see any sharon gless in her unless shes washed her hair n tied it back & got some make-up on

I had a sort of adolescent crush on the blonde one for five minutes, She's Lacey !:blush-anim-cl:

Thank you so much!!! wonderd for years. When one of them was on tv I always called both cagney and lacey:blink:

no well i hope not , shes just a pest that cant take the hint to f-off , i spoke about her way back last year she comes to my house after she dropped her kids off at school univited , she did used sit & watch spongebob until she decided to phone for her cab to go home + her kids used to walk back to mine & stay a few hours n do my head in until 2 months ago but she still here from 9am until 3pm . the reason she started collecting them from school & taking them straight home was i had started to get really bad headaches half an hour before it was time for the kids to come home from school & i told her that these headaches were happening because i was dreading having to put up with her kids for a few hours + i curse like a trooper & thats the last thing she needs her kids doing her kids r under socal work :thumb_yello:

Blimey, she sounds like a right pain! And she just started dropping in unannounced ? I'd have told her straight from the start to leave, that's just being presumptious on her part.

Blimey, she sounds like a right pain! And she just started dropping in unannounced ? I'd have told her straight from the start to leave, that's just being presumptious on her part.

rose she took advantage of me , i had just split up with my husband , doped up in anti-depressants , i really didnt care about anything @ the time

I keep wanting to undo the last button...............maybe if I stare hard enough:thumb_yello:

Those make the best pics - where there is a tiny bit of flesh showing........:das:

:shocked:Er hello, am i in the right place, is this oldlings or Mikagasmic. Oh who cares it's great anyway.:mf_lustslow::mf_lustslow::mf_lustslow:

BTW Evening all:thumb_yello:

*runs for a cold shower*

Yeah baby:blush-anim-cl:

l_f29b0a2e16def2c72b92308941a83c31.jpg

wet dreams are made of this

Who am I to disagree?

I travel the world

And the seven seas

Everybody's looking for something.

Some of them want to use you

Some of them want to get used by you

Some of them want to abuse you