The Oldlings - Part 18

Wendi

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hello Oldlings! I hope you're all fine today! I saw some posts by Wendi, good to see you my dear! Hope you're not too bad today... :huglove:

I did a 52 km ride today (just a training). It was quite warm. Horse is topfit, butI fell asleep in the sun after I came home :roftl: and now my face has a nice eh... tan :roftl:. I was glad I had taken off my sunglasses. :roftl:

Off for a shower, will have a friend over tonight, see you later or tomorrow!

hello, Oldlings!

Sheena, Congratulations on a job well done!

Hi Mamacatt, Charlotte, Rose, Blue, anyone else...

it's raining here again, and I'm going to be studying Math all weekend.

I may need to get some chocolate to get me thru this!

maybe a LOT!

Hello Oldlings!!!!

WEEALX IS the sexiest man.

...here's where he stands now:

***240,100+ votes***+*** 61%***

It was a forgone conlusion, I thank you all from the heart of my bottom

hi Patty & Weealx,

Math may be fun for some people, but I sort of detest it.

at least it's not all Algebra, part of it is loans/interest rates, THAT makes sense to me, because I've actually needed it in real life.

the rest of the X & Y alphabet soup I would gladly leave to everyone else!

i just joined the julian peretta fanclub & im the first member to join *woo hoo* i think i`ll ask to become a mod :roftl: oh i could have so much fun in there :wink2:

im bored im still waiting on my niece turning up , can believe she half cut already :thumbdown:

Hi Leona! :wub2:

It's nasty rainy and dark here too....

Have some?....

choco.jpg

Good luck with your studying...and remember what I always tell Cattie Gurl - MATH IS FUN!!!!!

UMMMMMMMMM!!!!!

That looks GOOD MamaC!

Love the chocolate!

hi Patty & Weealx,

Math may be fun for some people, but I sort of detest it.

at least it's not all Algebra, part of it is loans/interest rates, THAT makes sense to me, because I've actually needed it in real life.

the rest of the X & Y alphabet soup I would gladly leave to everyone else!

Welcome back, Leona. How goes the studying? Does that alphabet soup spell anything interesting? :naughty:

I missed being around here! :mf_rosetinted:

What's up with you? How's things?

Pretty much the same old stuff. Oldling aches and pains. It's raining and grey here, but we are having a little post Mika party here tonight! The people who came with CattieGurl and I to the KoolHaus gig in Toronto are going to watch the vids we took, look at pictures and eat, drink and watch 27 Dresses!

Pretty much the same old stuff. Oldling aches and pains. It's raining and grey here, but we are having a little post Mika party here tonight! The people who came with CattieGurl and I to the KoolHaus gig in Toronto are going to watch the vids we took, look at pictures and eat, drink and watch 27 Dresses!

Sounds like a nice evening!

I'm currently listening to Russell Brand on the radio.. and he's talking about how lovely and plump his arse is. :naughty:

Sounds like a nice evening!

I'm currently listening to Russell Brand on the radio.. and he's talking about how lovely and plump his arse is. :naughty:

Hehehe... I just google RB (didn't know who he was) - his website's a little creepy...his eyes follow the curser around the screen... He is a skinny thing, didn't see any plump cheeks on him!:naughty: