The Oldlings - Part 18

Wendi

:roftl: I have absolutely no idea about anything to do with Russell Brand... he could live in Clacton and I wouldn't know :shocked:

pray tell what is wrong with Clacton on Sea

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

pray tell what is wrong with Clacton on Sea

What's right with Clacton on Sea .... shouldn't that be .... I've lived here 33 years and believe me it's the dullest place ever :thumbdown:

The only interesting thing we used to get down here was the Radio One Roadshow when I was a kid and that hasn't been in years .... Butlins got out, they're not stupid :roftl:

The most exciting thing that's happened recently is they put a fountain in the town square, and changed some of the traffic directions :mf_rosetinted: (Actually the grand opening of the new set up for our town centre it didn't even work) :roftl:

Great planning there :wink2:

Weely you can move here and I'll come to Scotland if you like :thumb_yello:

it's a beautiful day here, but I must get back to studying my Math.

hope everyone is having a great Sunday!

great sunday thanks - been down the seafront today and went to the french market that was going on down there.........and no im not in france.......so it was quite interesting......and i went on some rides and had a nice stroll - been great weather where i am....and you?

Hi, I know it's quiet, but I couldn't get on on Friday and Saturday. RL intervened.

Still....

i missed out on the HSBC job but i've put more applications in so i'm still keeping everything crossed :original: i've had a major haircut today so that might help lol

Sorry about your job, pooh, Sam didn't get the one he went for either. He was gutted. The feedback said no serious weaknesses apart from nerves on the day.

Hope the haircut helps with the next one.

He is adorable, turing into a baby now as opposed to a little ball of limbs that wasn't quite sure which planet he was on and why!

I do love little babies. I didn't realise he was called Wilf. Or isn't he? Is that a name to use to keep his anonymity? <sp?>

Knee still sore - back to relying on one crutch again.

Poor you, It doesn't sound very good. Did you over-do things?

Good afternoon - just popping on for two minutes to apologise to Robi.

Robi - I sent the picture to Kath, but could not upload it here, my

phone is playing up - and it would not upload!! :boxed:

Hope you had a lovely time though!! Speak soon

Kath - I missed you :tears: For once I went straight away, and did

not lurk!!! :thumbdown:

Blue - you must have needed that sleep - and I bet you feel better

for having it too!! :thumb_yello:

Hello to everyone else - hope you are all well, and hope to speak much

later on, or tomorrow!! :)

Immag013.jpg

This is the pic i wanted to share!

hi oldlings! i'm back!

we went trekking on may 2nd, and it was such a gorgeous day, and such an amazing ladscape! That on the background is Mount Rose in the Alps.

how are you?

wendi...don't worry! :thumb_yello:

Immag013.jpg

This is the pic i wanted to share!

hi oldlings! i'm back!

we went trekking on may 2nd, and it was such a gorgeous day, and such an amazing ladscape! That on the background is Mount Rose in the Alps.

how are you?

wendi...don't worry! :thumb_yello:

Hi Robi,

that is one amazing backdrop, now i am envious

Evening all!

May get distracted occasionally by Lost, but I 'll still be here.

At my aunties, as she's back from Spain tonight, about midnight. So we'll pour her into bed, and she can regail me with her stories of her bad behavior tomorrow.LOL!

I should tell you, even at the age of 89, my aunties a terrible flirt, and even now the guys love it. Never letting her go anywere near Mika.Ha ha!

Hi Oldlings, late tonight because I have been busy gardening, (as it wasn't raining much).

Anything happened or has it been a quiet day?

Helloooo!

Welcome back, Robi, hi to Silver, weealx, Laurel, Rose, carri and anyone else about!!!

Hi - not sure where anyone is tonight (although I bet Laurel is in Mikagasmics!:roftl:)

alright folk ! ma niece finally appeared *yippee* so were sitting here gitting pissed & noising up ma ex on the phone , he wont answer the phone to us anymore *bloody bore* :thumbdown: so whits the story in balamorie ?