The Oldlings - Part 18

Wendi

The lyrics to all of his tunes HAVE to be here somewhere on MFC...is there a Lyrics thread or a lyrics archive or something that I can just copy and paste from and not have to type them all out myself? seems time consuming.

YAY for making my Mom a MIKA fan!!

Can anyone help?

Thanks lovelies!!

http://www.mikafanclub.com/forums/showthread.php?t=320

Here is the thread - hope it helps :thumb_yello:

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Awwwwww, that's so cool your mum likes Mika... so does mine.... I've played him so much and watched the DVD so much.... she asked me to do her a copy of LICM... So I put alot of YT MP3's on it too for her... :thumb_yello:

I can't help you with the lyrics bit... am sure someone can though...

Have a lovely time in Hawaii if I don't talk to you before... I'm so jealous :sneaky2:

i know - i was gunna post earlier about her mum liking mika too - so does mine, but my mum gets sick of mika the more i play him....which is v. bad!:thumbdown: - and also my internet connection went down and i forgot to come back to this thread!

why don't all these mums register here? :blink:

Crystal and Laurel....make your mums 2 happy oldlings! :biggrin2:

hi Wendissima! :wub2:

:roftl: My mum barely knows how to work the DVD player let alone letting her loose on the internet... :wink2:

I don't even think she'd know how to turn my laptop on.... :thumb_yello:

Why do I get a login screen from the Suddeutsche Zeitung (a German newspaper) everytime I try to open this thread (edit; and whenever I try to post)? It happens since this morning. Did anyone change their signature for example?

Hi all! Hi Robi, did you have a good time in the mountains?

Why do I get a login screen from the Suddeutsche Zeitung (a German newspaper) everytime I try to open this thread (edit; and whenever I try to post)? It happens since this morning. Did anyone change their signature for example?

I am getting that too Blue!!! :thumbdown:

THE SAME HAPPENS TO ME! :shocked:

but i thought it was my msn at work.............:blink:

i'll send a pm to andrew!

yes blue, i had....i'm missing you in scotland this summer...i'll be there end of august! :thumb_yello:

I've not had any problems with opening or posting in here :(

Rose.. It's Ironman the one with Robert Downey Jr in it... I might have to see that too... I have abit of a thing for him... Actually I might go and watch Elton John's I Want Love for like the 1000th time or something right now... lol

:)

Hi Everyone! So good to see so many of you on! Just a very quick hello from me and a very slow concetion! However, I think this means that I may be able to get on on Friday night this week! Yippee! Graet to see you all, I hope you are all well. Blue, brilliant to see you again!

Hi Everyone! So good to see so many of you on! Just a very quick hello from me and a very slow concetion! However, I think this means that I may be able to get on on Friday night this week! Yippee! Graet to see you all, I hope you are all well. Blue, brilliant to see you again!

:woot_jump::yay: The computer is fixed!!!!!! :groupwave:

Hi Kath :huglove:

Thank goodness, I thought it was my phone going funny again. Has anyone pm'd Andrew yet?

He's been contacted Rose! :)

BTW, did you see that the Alan Cumming interview is on youtube here:

Hi Kath!

:huglove:

And hello to the rest of my Oldlings here! :biggrin2:

dcdeb

Hi Kath... Hope your ok... nice to see you here again... finally... damn Internet connections... :)

I watched that Alan Cummings interview.. he seems a nice guy... I never saw the interview he did with Mika that he mentioned though... does anyone have a link to it

I've not had any problems with opening or posting in here :(

Rose.. It's Ironman the one with Robert Downey Jr in it... I might have to see that too... I have abit of a thing for him... Actually I might go and watch Elton John's I Want Love for like the 1000th time or something right now... lol

Yes it certainly is, looking forward to it ;-)

Kath nice to see you, look forward to Friday.

Hi Everyone! Great to see you and to recieve such a warm welcome!:wub2:

No, the computer isn't fixed Wendi but it has been decided that my lap top can plug into their connection directly...but it isn't something I will be able to do very often as it means they can't use their computers!:naughty: However, as far as I know everyone is out on FRiday night so fingers crossed!

Everyone ok today?, we have lovely sunshine here, I hope you all do too

Hey, now it's gone - I mean on this new page. It just happens when opening page 155. The previous and following page don't give any problems, I tried it over and over again but it's only page 155.

yes blue, i had....i'm missing you in scotland this summer...i'll be there end of august! :thumb_yello:

Ah! For a holiday with your family? There's the Edinburgh International Festival in August, are you going there?

No, the computer isn't fixed Wendi but it has been decided that my lap top can plug into their connection directly...but it isn't something I will be able to do very often as it means they can't use their computers!:naughty: However, as far as I know everyone is out on FRiday night so fingers crossed!

Great!!!!!! :thumb_yello: As long as you can get on sometimes thats

got to make the place seem much better!!!! :wink2:

Yes... It's really nice and sunny here too... which makes a change... except I'm sat in doors not dressed - debating whether to go down the shop and get myself something to eat... I'm being lazy :wink2:

Decisions... Decisions :roftl:

He's been contacted Rose! :)

BTW, did you see that the Alan Cumming interview is on youtube here:

Hi Kath!

:huglove:

And hello to the rest of my Oldlings here! :biggrin2:

dcdeb

Thanks Deb, and no I have to wait to see the vid, can't get vids on this phone, but going in to upgrade this week to one I can. Ah the joys of being a high user, any phone in the shop pretty much for free, heh heh!