The Oldlings - Part 18

Wendi

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hi RT (is it ok to call you that?). Surprisingly it has been quite warm and sunny here today.

"River" "RT" It's all good :)

Sunny and warm sounds delicious.

It makes me laugh that the A-Team is still being watched. Haven't seen that since I was kid. I still love it when a plan comes together :wink2:

Hi Vicky, the party was great! It was lovely to catch up with some MFCers!

How are you?

Well i'm trying to find motivation to do my last bit of studying !!! I have my presentation a week today which is on the whole 3 years so i need to get it done but i'm really running out of steam now!!!:shocked:

Hey, everybody!

I got some sleep and promise I'm not insane today

It's still grey and cold here. How's the weather where you are? :QUOTE]

Very sunny and warm ! even harder to study therefore! esp with children off today for holiday!!!:sneaky2:

I only ever used to watch the A-Team cos' of a major major crush on Dirk... I'd have never bothered watching it if this guy had remained in it... :thumbdown:

Not the same at all :blink:

I see, so it was just a Dirk swoon for you, forget the rest of them !! pft ! :naughty:

"River" "RT" It's all good :)

Sunny and warm sounds delicious.

It makes me laugh that the A-Team is still being watched. Haven't seen that since I was kid. I still love it when a plan comes together :wink2:

I love the way they sprayed machine gun fire around and no-one ever managed to hit anyone else!:roftl:

They've only just started airing it again on Bravo tonight... haven't seen it in years... so apart from the major grumble about Face - I'm kind of enjoying it... never saw the pilot before... :)

They've only just started airing it again on Bravo tonight... haven't seen it in years... so apart from the major grumble about Face - I'm kind of enjoying it... never saw the pilot before... :)

I think my mom has it on DVD. You are making me think I should "borrow" it for a while :punk:

I love the way they sprayed machine gun fire around and no-one ever managed to hit anyone else!:roftl:

I love that! I was just watching a recent James Bond movie where that happened and the guys were climbing and jumping onto impossibly small targets without missing and falling to their deaths. It was great!

my last post was a bit messed up there !

anyway , i liked this so thought i'd share:wub2:

florenz-12.jpg

:shocked:

Ooooh that's one of my fave pics... I don't know why - I think it's the light or something - but he's so bloody pretty :wub2:

I officially love you now - cos' I can't remember where I saved that ... so will save it again :)

:thumb_yello:

florenz-12.jpg

You can mess your posts up any time you like if that's the result:mf_lustslow:

THANK YOU :mf_lustslow:

My favorite pictures are the ones that haven't been photoshopped. He's so much nicer looking when the photos haven't been "enhanced" or "retouched". :punk:

florenz-12.jpg

Actually bugger talking - can't we just keep reposting this cos' it's so so nice :roftl:

:wink2:

:blush-anim-cl:

I love that picture so much!

You guys are trying to kill me :D

But what a lovely way to go!:mf_lustslow:

And talking of going, I'm afraid I must, before I pass out from lack of food!:stretcher:

See you tomorrow:thumb_yello:

Oh and River you should know by now you need a coffin in the MFC :wub2:

Yeah, I totally should have figured that out from reading the Mikagasmic threads, but honestly, it's that smile that gets me more than the chest....not that the body isn't fine because it totally IS, but my GOD that smile! :wub2:

I'll be in my bunk :punk:

Actually bugger talking - can't we just keep reposting this cos' it's so so nice :roftl:

:blush-anim-cl:

he was in florence...........:wub2:after his concert.

he was annoyed by all the noise a group of screaming fans was making...he told them off, as Kaiser Chiefs were already playing after him.

He did it gently, anyway, as he's a polite guy.

he was tired and annoyed...but def so HOT!

he was annoyed by all the noise a group of screaming fans was making...he told them off, as Kaiser Chiefs were already playing after him.

Thank you for that story!

I had just read it and was looking at the picture when my brother walked up and said, "What? Is that Mika just waking up or something?"

"No, that's Mika tired and annoyed."

"Oh. That explains it. He looks like he just woke up."

Sometimes my brother is more observant than I am. :punk:

Ooooh that's one of my fave pics... I don't know why - I think it's the light or something - but he's so bloody pretty :wub2:

I officially love you now - cos' I can't remember where I saved that ... so will save it again :)

Glad to oblige :wub2:

You can mess your posts up any time you like if that's the result

Yeah ok, i'll try it again !!!:naughty:

Or how about this?

mika1084.jpg

THANK YOU

My favorite pictures are the ones that haven't been photoshopped. He's so much nicer looking when the photos haven't been "enhanced" or "retouched".

Yeah, i agree, tho i like when he looks pretty too!!:naughty:

And I've just passed 1800 posts too - yay me

Yahoo !!!, sorry if i've missed you :thumbdown:

Hi Robi, how are you doing? You have been away again, how was it my dear:wink2: