Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

:wink2:

Hi Robi, how are you doing? You have been away again, how was it my dear:wink2:

heheheheh

i was busy welcoming FD back to europe! :naughty:

hi VICKY!!!

you are studying so hard....can't understand how you manage! you are brave!

:thumb_yello:

i was in the mountains, the usual place...we had 4 days of vacation, being may 1st Labour Day here...

i'm well, just coping with life

I didn't mean to! The 80's thread ate my brain :D

wow i just found that too ! Ok , subscribe!!!! i was an 80's child :wub2:

I am here but I'm watching telly sorry

Ok !!! A Team addict!!:naughty:

heheheheh

i was busy welcoming FD back to europe! :naughty:

hi VICKY!!!

you are studying so hard....can't understand how you manage! you are brave!

:thumb_yello:

i was in the mountains, the usual place...we had 4 days of vacation, being may 1st Labour Day here...

i'm well, just coping with life

Good to hear Robi :wink2: I've only 1 week to go then i'm done !!

Will celebrate with a night out at Palladium ! Keeps me going in times of Mika drought!!!:sneaky2:

wow i just found that too ! Ok , subscribe!!!! i was an 80's child :wub2:

Ok !!! A Team addict!!:naughty:

Good to hear Robi :wink2: I've only 1 week to go then i'm done !!

Will celebrate with a night out at Palladium ! Keeps me going in times of Mika drought!!!:sneaky2:

No :wink2: I'm watching Part 2 of Flood on ITV1... My tape has just screwed up though so am now not taping it :thumbdown:

ok guys, i best go now

love to you all :wub2:

Night Vicky, loved the piccy earlier.

Been on the Script thread, contributing to the "Where's Caz" script.

Now watching Chuck on Virgin 1, with the very cute Zachary Levy, keeps me going through this Mika drought.

hey wheres everyone gone ? i wanted to share my day with everyone it was fab :thumb_yello: heres 1 of my photo from today , guess who the band r . how hot is the blond boy :wub2: mika yer dumped :naughty:

DSC00366.jpg

hey wheres everyone gone ? i wanted to share my day with everyone it was fab :thumb_yello: heres 1 of my photo from today , guess who the band r . how hot is the blond boy :wub2: mika yer dumped :naughty:

DSC00366.jpg

is it bucks fizz

DSC00366.jpg

is it the beatles

DSC00366.jpg

is it girls aloud

DSC00366.jpg

is it the jacksons

DSC00366.jpg

the osmonds

DSC00366.jpg

got it

is it Freddie Mercury dancing

hey wheres everyone gone ? i wanted to share my day with everyone it was fab :thumb_yello: heres 1 of my photo from today , guess who the band r . how tarty is the blond boy :wub2: mika I still love you :naughty:

DSC00366.jpg

if they are for one night only, how come they are out in the daytime

if they are for one night only, how come they are out in the daytime

bolt ya rocket :sneaky2: i wouldnt mind have blondie for one night only :mf_lustslow:

bolt ya rocket :sneaky2: i wouldnt not have blondie for one night only :mf_lustslow:

get a grip lass, do you know what you really want, wouldn't a fish supper not be bettr for you