The Oldlings - Part 18

Wendi

Oh Wendi, well done!

Hello to you and Miek, Vicky, Laurel, El, and all others! :wub2:

What have I missed - been sidetracked in Caz's script stuff and lastly watchins Bab's Somerset House interview/gig - where I saw Jemma!!:wub2:

BTW if Babs is not a real fan, what is she? :blink::naughty:

Hi Patty, how are you?

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hi Vicky, how are you? nothing official yet......got my heart beating a little faster to, but noooooo.....:sneaky2

Yeah ok !!! It would have been too much to take anyway!!!:naughty:

Oh Wendi, well done!

Hello to you and Miek, Vicky, Laurel, El, and all others! :wub2:

What have I missed - been sidetracked in Caz's script stuff and lastly watchins Bab's Somerset House interview/gig - where I saw Jemma!!:wub2:

BTW if Babs is not a real fan, what is she? :naughty:

I love Wendi's round ups!!!

Thanks Wendi!:wub2:

Hi Patty!

Babs's has saved the day with her line up once more but i've not managed to have a poroper look at it again! for the 100th time!!!!:naughty:

oh here is the shopping man! back later x

Yeah ok !!! It would have been too much to take anyway!!!:naughty:

I love Wendi's round ups!!!

Thanks Wendi!

Hi Patty!

Babs's has saved the day with her line up once more but i've not managed to have a poroper look at it again! for the 100th time!!!!

oh here is the shopping man! back later x

Hello Shopping Man! Where can I get one of those? :naughty:

Babs has a most excellent list of links on her thread.

Hi Patty, how are you?
Hi Miek! Just trying to keep up with the exercises the physio prescribed and icing my knees (no weealx, not cake icing :sneaky2:) and generally trying to do what needs doing without overdoing it ...:thumb_yello:

Catch you later Vicky!! :wub2:

I am off for a wee while - taxi run!! :thumb_yello:

Laters :)

See ya Wendi!

Evening all!

Wasn't it a lovely day today?

Laurel and Suzanne, come and snuggle up under the big Oldlings blanket with the rest if us. God I don't know what's got into me this week, I've gone all soppy, I thnk it's the fantastic weather we're having.LOL!

Hi Miek! Just trying to keep up with the exercises the physio prescribed and icing my knees (no weealx, not cake icing :sneaky2:) and generally trying to do what needs doing without overdoing it ...:thumb_yello:

See ya Wendi!

Hope it feels better soon, just do as they told you. :thumb_yello:

Evening all!

Laurel and Suzanne, come and snuggle up under the big Oldlings blanket with the rest if us. God I don't know what's got into me this week, I've gone all soppy, I thnk it's the fantastic weather we're having.LOL!

Hi rose, the weather is perfect today, almost like summer:thumb_yello:

Hi Miek! Just trying to keep up with the exercises the physio prescribed and wishing weealx was here keeping the ice pack on my knee(that would be the icing on the cake icing :sneaky2:) and generally trying to do what needs doing without overdoing it ...:thumb_yello:

See ya Wendi!

well if the timezone was good i would help out

Evening all!

hi rose,

thought you going broody, you been spending time round too many babies

Evening all!

penguins are sponsoring emmerdale, well actually airwick are sponsors, using animated penguis, sure one of them is you

my last post was a bit messed up there !

anyway , i liked this so thought i'd share:wub2:

florenz-12.jpg

Everytime I see this pic, I just want to give him a big snuggle hug!

Hi Oldlings, hope the people who are not well soon feel better and hope everyone has enjoyed the weather.:thumb_yello:

I've been to the dentist (filling replacement) so am still numb and dribbly and feeling a bit sorry for myself.

Sign me up for home shopping!!:mf_lustslow:

The oldlings are starting to get really bad for my health!!!:mf_lustslow: feel all kinds of weird things:blink:

Hi Oldlings, hope the people who are not well soon feel better and hope everyone has enjoyed the weather.:thumb_yello:

I've been to the dentist (filling replacement) so am still numb and dribbly and feeling a bit sorry for myself.

Hi Silver! nothing worse than the dentist! hope it doesn't start to hurt when the numbness goes away.

numb and dribbly, yay a real oldling, MATRON, bib required