The Oldlings - Part 18

Wendi

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Good Morning Everyone...haven't caught up but just got an update on my co-worker. His 3 hour surgery turned into 8 1/2 hours but his wife said it was well worth the wait. Before she left he was groggy but speaking, and he could follow directions moving his hands and legs. So, thanks to everyone who said a prayer or even had well wishes for him. They said he'd be in intensive care for a couple days then I guess depending on how he's doing they'll go from there. Thanks Again for the prayers

Good Morning Everyone...haven't caught up but just got an update on my co-worker. His 3 hour surgery turned into 8 1/2 hours but his wife said it was well worth the wait. Before she left he was groggy but speaking, and he could follow directions moving his hands and legs. So, thanks to everyone who said a prayer or even had well wishes for him. They said he'd be in intensive care for a couple days then I guess depending on how he's doing they'll go from there. Thanks Again for the prayers

Thats wonderful news!!! What a worry that must have been for his wife

though - almost three times the length of surgery!!! Poor lady!! I hope he

makes a full recovery!! :flowers2:

ohhhhhhhhh, it's not mine anyway, cause i didn't know...............:shocked:

but i'm glad to hear the good news! :thumb_yello:

Hey, everybody! Anybody around? Well, here's something to blind you when you get back :D

I went for a walk and really need to start excercizing again.

ME TOO! I have given up trying to motivate myself to do it because it's "good for me" or "I need to" because that just doesn't work for me. So, I'm coming up with ways to make my usual activities more physical.

I can walk to local churches/parks to pray instead of doing it at home. I have so many pictures of sunrises and sunsets taken from my front/back yard that I'd decided to see if there are better places in town for pictures, which means walking. Instead of buying books that lie around gathering dust after I finish them, I can walk to the library to get books, which then requires a walk to return them.

It takes an hour and a half to walk from one end of town to the other, the long way, so that doesn't amount to much walking, but it's more than I'm doing now and more interesting than trying to figure out how many miles I've walked.

Also, I dance while I clean house. Takes a little longer to get things done, but so much more fun than drudging my way through it.

Only being daft about London - making sure that Mika wouldn't have been drowned in the stupid drama that was on at the weekend :)

OMG! What's going on in London? Many of my friends are there and they haven't been posting to their blogs. Do I need to worry? (I was starting to anyway, but EEP!)

Standard Toaster has made a new smilie especially for the Apples

and it is SO cool - :kaf:

SO CUTE! :D

:ninja: I think this one is cute!!!!

OMG!!! TEENAGE MUTANT NINJA TURTLE! :D

I had a little 3" Donatello action figure on my old computer at work. I swear the little guy fixed it for me because that computer was a nuisance until I got the action figure ;)

Hope everybody is having a fabulous day! (Or sleeping well, depending where you are.)

Good afternoon - I am back and Andrew has made a new smilie :scot:

OMG SO MANY NEW SMILIES!!!

And new wheels :biker:

EEE!!! :pbjt:

*giggle*glee*:clap:

:band:

:woot_jump:

And it's about time we got the old eek back, but I'll miss that thread :punk:

(#200 and it's all this thread's fault)

I have gor fur lined clogs from my little wannabe clog wearer, i am soooooooooooo excited a big thankyou to miek Alexander and micha

Ik heb Gor bont gevoerde klompen uit mijn kleine wannabe verstoppen drager, ik ben een grote soooooooooooo opgewonden van harte te bedanken miek Alexander en Micha

I have gor fur lined clogs from my little wannabe clog wearer, i am soooooooooooo excited a big thankyou to miek Alexander and micha

Ik heb Gor bont gevoerde klompen uit mijn kleine wannabe verstoppen drager, ik ben een grote soooooooooooo opgewonden van harte te bedanken miek Alexander en Micha

Show off!!! :mf_rosetinted::naughty:

i'm here

but i'm not

possibly working?

:surfing:

Yo Robi, where has your pretty face gone?!!!

Good afternoon Oldlings :)

Standard Toaster has made a new smilie especially for the Apples

and it is SO cool - :kaf:

How smart is that :biggrin2:

So cute ! Wendi explain the wizard connection , i've been told before but you know i'm silly!!

I am glad it went well, Neil's operation took 8 hours also and i don't think it's too unusual, hope all continues well xx

Good afternoon - I am back and Andrew has made a new smilie :scot:

Good one ! I'll need to check all these ooot!!!

You have some clog fettish me thinks :roftl:

My my all these new smilies ? I need to check em out!

Hope eveyone is good, i'm flying about inbetween usual chaos here!

hugs x

[QUOTE=Wendi;1438909]Hiya Vicky hun :huglove:

Not sure why the kind and fine wizard - something to do with someones

post in another thread - and the apples use it now I THINK!! I may be wrong!!

You'll be right, my little source of info !!!:blush-anim-cl:

hi everyone, I'm not really here, just saying hi, hope everyone is ok!

HELLO! Miek, how's tricks, not here either!!:sneaky2:

Hiya Miek - how are you today?

Apples seems to have the best!!!! :bow::eek:

We want oldlings ones!!!

Where's the chicken then huh?:sneaky2:

Apples seems to have the best!!!! :bow::eek:

We want oldlings ones!!!

Where's the chicken then huh?:sneaky2:[/color]

They also have :ap_rosetinted::kaf: and :meow:

Yes - we should have a chicken one!!!! :das: