• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

my god!!!!:jawdrop: thats dreadful!

Isn't it AWESOME?! :D

Can you believe that people in real life think I'm mature? It's all part of my nefarious plot for world domination. So, now, I'm off to keep up the facade and make some progress on that plot!

Isn't it AWESOME?! :D

Can you believe that people in real life think I'm mature? It's all part of my nefarious plot for world domination. So, now, I'm off to keep up the facade and make some progress on that plot!

so how old are you again.......cuz u are using some words i cannot understand.....like nefarious.....*goes to find dictionary - not really*

so how old are you again.......cuz u are using some words i cannot understand.....like nefarious.....*goes to find dictionary - not really*

Approximately, 8.75 years older than Mika :punk:

I always use words people can't understand. Then, they look at me and say, "River, NOBODY talks like that!"

Well, I do, so they are clearly wrong.

Nefarious: extremely wicked or villainous; iniquitous :devil:

Hellooooooooooooooo....

How's everyone today... Just got phoned up by work even though I've only just left for the day, asking me to change shifts tomorrow as someone's just phoned in sick... 6.00am start now. Oh well - guess it's better than an 8-5

Have you all had a nice day :)

Hellooooooooooooooo....

How's everyone today... Just got phoned up by work even though I've only just left for the day, asking me to change shifts tomorrow as someone's just phoned in sick... 6.00am start now. Oh well - guess it's better than an 8-5

Hiya Laurel!! :thumb_yello: Guess that means an early night tonight then!! :blink:

Well, at least you will see more of the sunshine tomorrow!! :cool:

Yes, lol.. well i've just done 3 8-5's in a row.. so will be nice to have a change.

Least we have more staff in tomorrow even taking in to account that someone's just gone sick.

Figures that... lol

I always use words people can't understand. Then, they look at me and say, "River, NOBODY talks like that!"

Well i am about 9.5 years YOUNGER than MIKA - why is life so unair?

Hellooooooooooooooo....

heya laurel how are you? - early night tonight then if you have to be up that early!!!! WOW!

Hiya Laurel!! :thumb_yello: Guess that means an early night tonight then!! :blink:

Well, at least you will see more of the sunshine tomorrow!! :cool:

Hi wendi.....

iniquitous?!?!?!?!?

Haven't even looked at it. It's the bad influence of this thread. Y'all are corrupting me, I tell ya!

Hi, Laurel! :D

Thats why you posted in it :sneaky2::naughty:

must go to spell check mailbox, is that the correct spelling

:sneaky2: YES - correct spelling!!!!!!!

Hi Hev :thumb_yello:

Hi Vicky, like I said, I'm not really here and will have to sign off now. Hope to be back for longer later tonight.

PS there are some new pics of Mika (in Mika news) but nothing spectacular.

oooh thanks, i'll go for a peek!!:blush-anim-cl:

The oldies will appreciate this

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E5FgIf1g_dk

:punk:

Careful! :sneaky2:

Some very young oldlings here you know, not me though:fisch::das: