MIKA FAN CLUB on TELEVISION

Suzy

"Mommy!", my daughter exclaims, " you can see the MFC on tv!"

I wasn't sure what she was talking about until my husband showed me - WARNING - this might just tempt you into resorting the life of a couch potato, if you try this method.

There have been some days that I've missed reading this forum and there is plenty to catch up with. So it might come in handy. A laptop in your bed is ideal. But reading a bigger screen from your recliner or sofa is the next best thing. :naughty:

IMG_0812.jpg--- IMG_0811.jpg

IMG_0807.jpg

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

HAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAA!!

Fantastic:roftl: :roftl:

(I must admit that I also tried it, but I end up preferring the "traditional" method:naughty:)

Yeah...it's kinda tricky to post.:naughty: But from what I understand, one can possibly attach a keyboard.

That's hilarious. Big old peach-shirt wearing Mika right on your wall.

That's great Susy!:thumb_yello:

Good idea!:wink2:

LOL that's awesome, Suzy. I bet closetmikafan loveessss that... ;)

I think a part of him regrets showing me. :naughty:

"What do you mean you're watching the hockey play-offs?!!:sneaky2: I'm watching the Mika Fan Club right now."

cool :thumb_yello:

your house looks really cool btw!

Thanks. The decor of my family room is called - "the all white look" because I'm too lazy to paint the walls and hang pictures or too busy being on the MFC style. :thumb_yello:

WEll I am all for having BIG HUGE pics of M on my living room wall but I think I would need strong glasses to be able to keep up with the MFC gossip lol, maybe even binoculars lmao how funny would that look in your front room:naughty:

WEll I am all for having BIG HUGE pics of M on my living room wall but I think I would need strong glasses to be able to keep up with the MFC gossip lol, maybe even binoculars lmao how funny would that look in your front room:naughty:

The Mikagasmic thread would work. :mf_lustslow:

That is so amazing Suzy.

Jemmalee needs this for her birthday party. The MFCers could all post for all to see all night.

Even better if the party can be video recorded and we can watch them!

We need live web-cam feed to be a added to this forum. *Hint hint*

Wow, your living room must be huge!:roftl: