Mikagasmic Thread Part 11!

CaroLollipop

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Actually, he is talking in code so only me and Anouk can understand him, he isn't saying "No chicken tonight" he is in fact saying "I can't wait to get home for my chicken":mf_rosetinted:

I would love to believe you, because he sure has those eyes who could say that! :mf_lustslow:

Goodnight!

Me too!:wub2wink2: Then we could slowly take it off...........

Oh with cream of course, lots of cream, whipped cream:wink2: and maybe a few strawberries on top, what do you think? sound good?

O yeah, we definitely need strawberries too. How could I forget that? And I would love some chocolate sauce as well, to pour over our icecreams:mf_rosetinted:

Actually, he is talking in code so only me and Anouk can understand him, he isn't saying "No chicken tonight" he is in fact saying "I can't wait to get home for my chicken":mf_rosetinted

Yes I was going to explain that too, but you already did. Those naughty two, can't get enough of us:naughty:

I'm going to sleep! Tomorrow it's Koninginnedag/Queensday and therefore I need some energy!

Goodnight!

sweetdreams.gif

Sweet dreams!

0af6e8ef.jpg

Weltrusten!

Fijne dag morgen!! Slaap lekker!

Sweet dreams and see you soon!! It was fun!

O yeah, we definitely need strawberries too. How could I forget that? And I would love some chocolate sauce as well, to pour over our icecreams:mf_rosetinted:

Yes I was going to explain that too, but you already did. Those naughty two, can't get enough of us:naughty:

Fijne dag morgen!! Slaap lekker!

Sweet dreams and see you soon!! It was fun!

Ooooooooo! yes I forgot the chocolate sauce, Mika LOVES chocolate sauce, he quite likes it on his ice cream too!:mf_rosetinted:

I hate queensday, so that's no reason for going to bed, but I had a terrible night. Haven't slept well, you know how it goes:naughty: And my legs hurts so bad, that I only want one thing: get into bed, safely in Mica's arms:wub2:

So I'm going too, it was fun tonight! Hope to see you back tomorrow!!

Sweet dreams!

:huglove:

Mica's tired too:mf_rosetinted:

Mika_.--large-msg-118270494264.jpg

Ooooooooo! yes I forgot the chocolate sauce, Mika LOVES chocolate sauce, he quite likes it on his ice cream too!:mf_rosetinted:

It sounds like we can make them a wonderful meal! Full of chicken and whipped cream. Exactly what they like:thumb_yello:

Why is it so damn hard to leave, even if my eyes are closing automatically and I'm almost falling asleep :boxed:

4703re2.jpg

I hate queensday, so that's no reason for going to bed, but I had a terrible night. Haven't slept well, you know how it goes:naughty: And my legs hurts so bad, that I only want one thing: get into bed, safely in Mica's arms:wub2:

So I'm going too, it was fun tonight! Hope to see you back tomorrow!!

Sweet dreams!

:huglove:

Mica's tired too:mf_rosetinted:

Mika_.--large-msg-118270494264.jpg

Night Night Anouk, you need your rest and Mica needs you too, go and have a big cuddle.

I'm going too soon, or I won't be able to go to work tomorrow, I think Mika is coming to work with me again, he did enjoy it so much before. Mika is already waiting for me too. I think I may have to wake him up:wink2:

PDVD_023.jpg

Thanks for all the pics you've posted... I've been catching up

I'm supposed to be at work today but I'm sick :crybaby:

So these have been a tonic for me today :wink2:

Abit of Meeks when your not feeling well is an amazing medicine

:wub2::wub2:

Are you enjoying that too :das:

I love my imagination:thumb_yello:

Wanted to see this one again

mikapicture32.jpg

Hahaha...that one reminds me of Joey from Friends.

You know there was an episode when he had a women's handbag. :D

Well, maybe this one is unisex, but LOL..I can't stop thinking of that... :lol3:

:lmao:

Hahaha...that one reminds me of Joey from Friends.

You know there was an episode when he had a women's handbag. :D

Well, maybe this one is unisex, but LOL..I can't stop thinking of that... :lol3:

:lmao:

i think that's a shopping bag...like, he went to a shop, bought an item, and that's the bag that holds the item....

Thanks for all the pics you've posted... I've been catching up

I'm supposed to be at work today but I'm sick :crybaby:

So these have been a tonic for me today :wink2:

Abit of Meeks when your not feeling well is an amazing medicine

:wub2::wub2:

I hope you feel better soon!

For you, some extra medicine

88753630.jpg

a0ffc4e2.jpg

mika39.jpg