Mikagasmic Thread Part 11!

CaroLollipop

Yeah but I don't have to study because I'm ill:wink2:Was writing my thesis, last part of my study and then got too ill to go on with it. And now I can't ever work as a nurse again, so I did everything for nothing:blink::boxed: Maybe I'll follow the education to become pharmacy-assistant (or whatever it's called) so I'll have to study again. But that's a level lower and as a result of that easier, so it won't be hard for me:thumb_yello:

Ah, that's bad...

But it has positive things :)

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Yeah but I don't have to study because I'm ill:wink2:Was writing my thesis, last part of my study and then got too ill to go on with it. And now I can't ever work as a nurse again, so I did everything for nothing:blink::boxed: Maybe I'll follow the education to become pharmacy-assistant (or whatever it's called) so I'll have to study again. But that's a level lower and as a result of that easier, so it won't be hard for me:thumb_yello:

Awwww, hunny *Big Hugs To You*

You have had a bad time of it.... just try and keep postive :wink2:

I know it's hard when your ill and suffering but we're hear for you to talk to if things get too much.... :thumb_yello:

keep 'em coming, folks...:mf_lustslow:

i should be studying but i've decided to stay here and drool over Meeks' pictures all day long!

That's far more interesting than studying. Very good decision, I'll post some for you in a minute:naughty:

Awwww, hunny *Big Hugs To You*

You have had a bad time of it.... just try and keep postive :wink2:

I know it's hard when your ill and suffering but we're hear for you to talk to if things get too much.... :thumb_yello:

Thanks hun! I try to get optimistic everyday, but sometimes it's just too hard. Everything goes wrong, you feel sooooo bad, got lots of pain and have to do too many things when you feel like an 85-year old. Those days are coming more and more, I'm so totally fed up with it:sneaky2: I'll go on like nothing's wrong and then, after a while I can't take it no more and it seems like the whole world is against me. But I'm the one who makes it that hard.... Those days won't last long fortunately:thumb_yello:

And of course I've got sweet Mica. He makes everything worth it. How are Meeks and you doing? I've been thinking about you!

462126257_27d18ac95a.jpg

Meeks is fine... We both went to the car boot this morning before the Grand Prix came on the TV.... He didn't buy anything - but was a sweetheart too carry all the stuff I bought. :wink2:

He's a pic I took as we walked there....

mikaw7.jpg

:wub2:

We're going out to dinner tonight - so looking forward to that... Going to Holland on Sea. Last time I went there was a Christmas works do... shall be nice just the two of us :thumb_yello:

He's not having chicken there though... I'm putting my foot down... well til' later anyway :mf_rosetinted:

:roftl:

Meeks is fine... We both went to the car boot this morning before the Grand Prix came on the TV.... He didn't buy anything - but was a sweetheart too carry all the stuff I bought. :wink2

mikaw7.jpg

:wub2

We're going out to dinner tonight - so looking forward to that... Going to Holland on Sea. Last time I went there was a Christmas works do... shall be nice just the two of us :thumb_yello

He's not having chicken there though... I'm putting my foot down... well til' later anyway :mf_rosetinted

Ow great! Happy to hear that!

Mica's doing fine too. The pic you've posted remembers me of that day we went to the Zoo, they both look so alike:wub2: We had a boring day. I was hoping for some sun so I could put myself into a chair in the backyard, doing absolutely nothing, but no sun today. So we spent the day in bed. Maybe we'll check out my new Wii-game later this evening, but we're not going out for dinner today, too tired for that. He can have his chicken tonight at home:mf_rosetinted:

Someone stupid put a watermark over our boy:sneaky2:

21bwk6.jpg

Meeks is fine... We both went to the car boot this morning before the Grand Prix came on the TV.... He didn't buy anything - but was a sweetheart too carry all the stuff I bought.

mikaw7.jpg

:wub2:

We're going out to dinner tonight - so looking forward to that... Going to Holland on Sea. Last time I went there was a Christmas works do... shall be nice just the two of us :thumb_yello:

He's not having chicken there though... I'm putting my foot down... well til' later anyway :mf_rosetinted:

nice to hear Mika's doing well :naughty: