• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I'm back, after a night of not coming on mfc :tears:

Let's tribute some pics to this thread of heaven:naughty:

1764687627_0a685a7534.jpg?v=0

mc9k05.jpg

Hey Anouk! How are you??? I missed you, even though I haven't been on here much recently, too busy, you know what I mean:wink2:

Hi Karen, how are you doing?

Hope you're fine!

I have something to tell you, you might have heard it already as for Mica and Mika were calling again and they talked about it. The phone was on the speaker, Mica didn't realise I was at home I guess, but my sweet boy bought me a little dog:wub2:It's only just 4 weeks old now, so we don't have it already with us, but I have to show some patience. In fact I don't know it yet, but I think it'so sweet!! He knew how much I wanted a new dog, and he bought one for me:wub2::blush-anim-cl: As soon as I have pics I'll show it to you. I have to think about a name, do you have a suggestion?

Did you two went out for dinner lately? We were, but again it became a tragedy. The white mug obsession set in again, but now with plates. He refused to eat from a black plate:boxed: So I have to work on that. He was really upset, I comforted him with turkey, cause too much chicken's gonna rot his soul. When we got home, some fans were waiting for an autograph again.

l_03e9d1ef888d16e7544f89b3adec1423.jpeg?imgmax=512

Hi Karen, how are you doing?

Hope you're fine!

I have something to tell you, you might have heard it already as for Mica and Mika were calling again and they talked about it. The phone was on the speaker, Mica didn't realise I was at home I guess, but my sweet boy bought me a little dog:wub2:It's only just 4 weeks old now, so we don't have it already with us, but I have to show some patience. In fact I don't know it yet, but I think it'so sweet!! He knew how much I wanted a new dog, and he bought one for me:wub2::blush-anim-cl: As soon as I have pics I'll show it to you. I have to think about a name, do you have a suggestion?

Did you two went out for dinner lately? We were, but again it became a tragedy. The white mug obsession set in again, but now with plates. He refused to eat from a black plate:boxed: So I have to work on that. He was really upset, I comforted him with turkey, cause too much chicken's gonna rot his soul. When we got home, some fans were waiting for an autograph again.

l_03e9d1ef888d16e7544f89b3adec1423.jpeg?imgmax=512

Hi

Yes I did hear on the phone about your dog, how sweet is Mica buying you a dog?? We went out for dinner last night as it was such a lovely evening, we sat on the sea front by the beach and had a ice lolly first then went for a meal, it was a beautiful sunset, and so romantic, Mika has finally got over the white cup obsession,he has no problems with any other coloured cups now, I feel quite proud of myself for achieving it:thumb_yello:

Here's a pic that I took last night

11apr7.jpg

Hi

Yes I did hear on the phone about your dog, how sweet is Mica buying you a dog?? We went out for dinner last night as it was such a lovely evening, we sat on the sea front by the beach and had a ice lolly first then went for a meal, it was a beautiful sunset, and so romantic, Mika has finally got over the white cup obsession,he has no problems with any other coloured cups now, I feel quite proud of myself for achieving it:thumb_yello

Here's a pic that I took last night

11apr7.jpg

Owww he looks lovely Karen! You can see how happy he is to be back where he belongs. the look on his face says it all! And I have to admitt you've done a great job with getting him over his white cup obsession:thumb_yello:

Did I tell you Mica's got his drivers license? Look, I made this one just after he got home with his new car. Doesn't he look really proud on here? Driving was something he wouldn't do, he was terrified for it. But look at him now:wub2:

f_cap064m_fbaff51.png

*Runs into thread waving Man Utd shirt happily (Screams Excitedly) - Runs out again*

Great!!!! Congrats :yay: (supported ManU too tonight, Barca sucks:thumbdown:) And now, win the final:punk:

Don't you just HATE those big girls???:mf_rosetinted

29apr20.jpg

29apr19.jpg

Yes, I HATE them too:naughty: They're so damn lucky......:sneaky2:

Owww he looks lovely Karen! You can see how happy he is to be back where he belongs. the look on his face says it all! And I have to admitt you've done a great job with getting him over his white cup obsession:thumb_yello:

Did I tell you Mica's got his drivers license? Look, I made this one just after he got home with his new car. Doesn't he look really proud on here? Driving was something he wouldn't do, he was terrified for it. But look at him now:wub2:

f_cap064m_fbaff51.png

We are soooooooooooooooooooo happy Anouk!

Thats brilliant news about Mica getting his license:thumb_yello: Mika isn't really bothered about getting his license, he likes to be driven around, he's so lazy sometimes, he does have a micro scooter which he uses when I can't drive him, but I don't mind, you know how much I love him, I would do anything for him:wub2:

Sometimes he doesn't like my driving much and does this........

29apr6.jpg

We are soooooooooooooooooooo happy Anouk!

Thats brilliant news about Mica getting his license:thumb_yello: Mika isn't really bothered about getting his license, he likes to be driven around, he's so lazy sometimes, he does have a micro scooter which he uses when I can't drive him, but I don't mind, you know how much I love him, I would do anything for him:wub2:

Sometimes he doesn't like my driving much and does this........

29apr6.jpg

Yes Mica was a lazy dog too, but I use some medicins which make me unable to drive. And he HATES cycling, and going by bus won't do it either as there are the screaming girls again. And he saw me enjoying my license, I love driving and somehow that made him curious about it.

By the way, he really likes my present, he plays on it a lot. I made a picture when he discovered it, he was soooo happy, couldn't stop touching it:mf_rosetinted:

MIKAGramercyTheatreNYCNY3-29-07035.jpg