Mikagasmic Thread Part 11!

CaroLollipop

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Yeah, we'll keep on posting those gorgeous pictures:naughty:Just can't resist, we NEED to:blink:

By the way, how are you?? Hope you're fine!

Hi Anouk!! I knoooooow... it's impossible to look away when U know there's a thread called "Mikagasmic"... so we do need to keep updated all the time, doesn't matter if we have almost every single Mika picture already!!

And I'm pretty fine, a little bit tired but I'll be ok... what about u?

And here's my first pic in this thread... I know I posted this before, but I love it.

LiveatKoko14.jpg

OMG I JUST GOT BACK FROM VACATION AND NOW I HAVE TO SOME HOW CATCH UP ON 50 PAGES FROM PART 10 AND 40 PAGES FROM PART 11!!!!!!!!!!!:shocked

AND DO MY HOMEWORK:shocked:shocked:shocked:shocked:shocked

Welcome back girl!! That isn't a hard choice' date=' most important is to catch up this and previous thread:naughty:Homework can wait:wink2:

Hi Anouk!! I knoooooow... it's impossible to look away when U know there's a thread called "Mikagasmic"... so we do need to keep updated all the time, doesn't matter if we have almost every single Mika picture already!!

And I'm pretty fine, a little bit tired but I'll be ok... what about u?

And here's my first pic in this thread... I know I posted this before, but I love it.

LiveatKoko14.jpg

Me likes it too!

I'm okay, no ER-visits for me last week so that's great! Have worked today, but is was sooooo busy. My feet and legs hurts like hell. I need Mica to make me comfortable:naughty:

Welcome back girl!! That isn't a hard choice, most important is to catch up this and previous thread:naughty:Homework can wait:wink2:

Me likes it too!

I'm okay, no ER-visits for me last week so that's great! Have worked today, but is was sooooo busy. My feet and legs hurts like hell. I need Mica to make me comfortable:naughty:

And the week before this u were in the ER?? :shocked: Gosh!! Mica is treating you hard!!:roftl: You better not let him touch you anymore!!:roftl: Are you still together??

Sorry I know it's small, but I chopped her off!!! Ha Ha Ha Ha

That'll teach her for doing that to our boy!! :roftl:

29apr32-1.jpg

Karen:shocked: Just guess what I was doing? Same thoughts:naughty:

You did a great job:thumb_yello::roftl:

bsyn.jpg

Damnit, I have to get into bed, just took a painkiller but it won't work as long as I'm 'active':boxed: I don't want to leave :tears:

Mjeh... Try to be wise and listen to your body! Tomorrow it's Koninginnedag, you don't want to miss it! :bleh:

Beatrix.jpg

Great minds think alike!!LOL

I HATE them I tell you!!! Why can't he do this to me!!????:naughty:

29apr33.jpg

:roftl: I don't hate them but I do envy them a LOT!! He said he respects his loppipop girls, but he didn't mention the BGs in the respect thing!!!

*imagines Mika wearing the BG red hat and nothing else* :naughty:

I'm so glad to be back!

:roftl: I don't hate them but I do envy them a LOT!! He said he respects his loppipop girls, but he didn't mention the BGs in the respect thing!!!

*imagines Mika wearing the BG red hat and nothing else* :naughty:

I'm so glad to be back!

Say what?! :blink:

:roftl::roftl: