Mikagasmic Thread Part 11!

CaroLollipop

Great minds think alike!!LOL

I HATE them I tell you!!! Why can't he do this to me!!????:naughty:

29apr33.jpg

he he...AGREED!!!

And now you can't see the big girl in this one, you can imagine yourself kissing him!! :naughty::thumb_yello::wub2:

:wub2:

29apr34-1.jpg

I can ONLY imagine...

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

And the week before this u were in the ER?? :shocked Gosh!! Mica is treating you hard!!:roftl You better not let him touch you anymore!!:roftl Are you still together??

It wasn't Mica, it were those stupid lungs of me:boxed: I desaturated three times so bad my mum took me to the ER. My saturation was so low I started talking about doctor Mika:blink: But now I'm okay, if I don't do too many or too heavy things.

And of course, we're still together. We're madly in love and going to get married:blush-anim-cl:I'll never let him go!! And he can touch me everywhere he wants to:thumb_yello: I've got a picture of Mica for you, so you can see what a hottie he is:mf_lustslow::roftl:

hair.jpg

:roftl: I don't hate them but I do envy them a LOT!! He said he respects his loppipop girls, but he didn't mention the BGs in the respect thing!!!

*imagines Mika wearing the BG red hat and nothing else* :naughty:

I'm so glad to be back!

Please, no pervy talking overhere. I don't like it:sneaky2:

:roftl::thumb_yello::roftl:

It wasn't Mica, it were those stupid lungs of me:boxed: I desaturated three times so bad my mum took me to the ER. My saturation was so low I started talking about doctor Mika:blink: But now I'm okay, if I don't do too many or too heavy things.

And of course, we're still together. We're madly in love and going to get marriedI'll never let him go!! And he can touch me everywhere he wants to:thumb_yello: I've got a picture of Mica for you, so you can see what a hottie he is

hair.jpg

Oh girl!! I'm sorry about that :huglove: but you are ok and that's what matters. And the doctor is now a Mika fan? :naughty: I "converted" a taxi driver last week!! Sooooooo cool! :roftl:

Yes indeed.. Mica is hot... you are a lucky girl. I'm still working on my very own clone but it's taking forever! Could you gimme some tips?

:roftl: I don't hate them but I do envy them a LOT!! He said he respects his loppipop girls, but he didn't mention the BGs in the respect thing!!!

*imagines Mika wearing the BG red hat and nothing else* :naughty:

I'm so glad to be back!

*Sits quietly imagining Mika wearing that hat and nothing else, then goes for an icy cold shower*

Oh girl!! I'm sorry about that :huglove: but you are ok and that's what matters. And the doctor is now a Mika fan? :naughty: I "converted" a taxi driver last week!! Sooooooo cool! :roftl:

Yes indeed.. Mica is hot... you are a lucky girl. I'm still working on my very own clone but it's taking forever! Could you gimme some tips?

Sorry Kary, only me and Anouk know the secret Mika clone formula and we agreed there will be no more clones!:naughty:

Isn't that right Anouk????

Oh girl!! I'm sorry about that :huglove but you are ok and that's what matters. And the doctor is now a Mika fan? :naughty I "converted" a taxi driver last week!! Sooooooo cool! :roftl

No the doctor didn't mention it. I was talking about doctor Mika, when he was coming to see me because last time he cured me so well. The nurse told me that. I don't remember, but thinking about my passion for mr. M, I must take the conclusion I'm officialy mad. I like it:naughty:

*Sits quietly imagining Mika wearing that hat and nothing else, then goes for an icy cold shower*

*just got back from taking that icy cold shower. It didn't help*

Sorry Kary, only me and Anouk know the secret Mika clone formula and we agreed there will be no more clones!:naughty:

Isn't that right Anouk????

Yes, we're afraid we'll get overrunned by all those clones. It must be something very special. And if everyone have her own clone, it won't be special anymore. But I count my blessings with Mica, as for he is completely identical to Mika. They even smell alike, don't they Karen:naughty::blink::roftl:

You selfish girls!!

Ok, then I'll get the real one!!

But I have the REAL one:mf_rosetinted: He is even more gorgeous up close!:wub2:

:

Yes, we're afraid we'll get overrunned by all those clones. It must be something very special. And if everyone have her own clone, it won't be special anymore. But I count my blessings with Mica, as for he is completely identical to Mika. They even smell alike, don't they Karen:naughty::blink::roftl:

Yes, they smell exactly alike, Harry smells the same too.......delicious And they all love chicken so so so much:thumb_yello::wink2:

But I have the REAL one:mf_rosetinted He is even more gorgeous up close!:wub2

Yes, they smell exactly alike, Harry smells the same too.......delicious And they all love chicken so so so much:thumb_yello::wink2

Yes they're mad about chicken. They can't get enough of it, sometimes it's so worse I have to tell Mica too much chicken is gonna rot his soul and then put him under a cold shower, but in fact I like chicken too :thumb_yello:

Thats right Anouk!

And I hope you don't mind me posting one of Mica Anouk?

20april5.jpg

Of course not Karen! You can post whatever you like. My pics are your pics and your pics are mine:mf_rosetinted:

So I see...

mikagasmic.jpg

So you found out about that hot pic of my lovely boy?

Adorable, isn't it:das:

Mica found out a way to get rid off our disturbing neighbour:thumb_yello:

2md4eqf.jpg

Seeing this again won't hurt I think

Mika21.jpg

Look Karen, I don't know if you knew about this. It was taken at an interview for our local television, they asked Mica how he got started and so he got a flashback of Mika, he was really hard wanting to be next to Mika. He's even holding a picture of Mika:wub2:

Mika8.jpg

Yes they're mad about chicken. They can't get enough of it, sometimes it's so worse I have to tell Mica too much chicken is gonna rot his soul and then put him under a cold shower, but in fact I like chicken too :thumb_yello:

Of course not Karen! You can post whatever you like. My pics are your pics and your pics are mine:mf_rosetinted:

So you found out about that hot pic of my lovely boy?Adorable, isn't it:das:

I think thats my boy Anouk!!:mf_rosetinted:

Dr Mika is here for you:roftl: Can you imagine being examined by him???? I think I would prefer not to think of it!

7april11.gif

Mica found out a way to get rid off our disturbing neighbour:thumb_yello:

2md4eqf.jpg

Seeing this again won't hurt I think

Mika21.jpg

Look Karen, I don't know if you knew about this. It was taken at an interview for our local television, they asked Mica how he got started and so he got a flashback of Mika, he was really hard wanting to be next to Mika. He's even holding a picture of Mika:wub2:

Mika8.jpg

Aww! Thats so sweet of Mica to think of my Mika, they really have become like brothers haven't they?? You must come over soon for dinner, I could make some nice chicken soup followed by Roast chicken and vegtables and for desert, chicken ice cream:mf_rosetinted:

I think thats my boy Anouk!!:mf_rosetinted:

Dr Mika is here for you:roftl: Can you imagine being examined by him???? I think I would prefer not to think of it!

7april11.gif

I would love him as my lungphycisian :das:

I think a long white doctors coat would look marvelous on him:blush-anim-cl:

Aww! Thats so sweet of Mica to think of my Mika, they really have become like brothers haven't they?? You must come over soon for dinner, I could make some nice chicken soup followed by Roast chicken and vegtables and for desert, chicken ice cream:mf_rosetinted:

Ow that sounds great, we would LOVE to come over for dinner!! Maybe I can make us some salad with grilled chicken in it? Mica loves it:mf_rosetinted:

That chicken ice cream, will it be with or without cream? :wink2::naughty:

I would love him as my lungphycisian :das:

I think a long white doctors coat would look marvelous on him

Me too!:wub2::wink2: Then we could slowly take it off...........

Ow that sounds great, we would LOVE to come over for dinner!! Maybe I can make us some salad with grilled chicken in it? Mica loves it:mf_rosetinted:

That chicken ice cream, will it be with or without cream? :wink2::naughty:

Oh with cream of course, lots of cream, whipped cream:wink2: and maybe a few strawberries on top, what do you think? sound good?