Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Yaay! Me too! (I think)

2820db76.jpg

:roftl: I loooove this video!

bd7d9283.jpg

How innocent is this...? :wink2:

Wow, we CAN be innocent!!! What a brave, decent girls are we:thumb_yello:I'm so proud!!! but tomorrow might be naughty again, can't wait for it:naughty:

That roxercise video rules!!!

liciouslyvq1.png

Wow, we CAN be innocent!!! What a brave, decent girls are we:thumb_yelloI'm so proud!!! but tomorrow might be naughty again, can't wait for it:naughty

That roxercise video rules!!!

liciouslyvq1.png

:cheers:

Yeah! We rule!

ddaf9cde.jpg

Young Mika...

bd99009a.jpg

Nice outfit Mika :bleh:

Can't wait for tomorrow either :biggrin2:

Wow, we CAN be innocent!!! What a brave, decent girls are we:thumb_yello:I'm so proud!!! but tomorrow might be naughty again, can't wait for it:naughty:

No way, I'm really into this innocent-thing now. Just need a little more practice.

Image00383.jpg

Image00384.jpg

That's for sure! :roftl:

9e81f7f4.jpg

No more cute pink icecreams tomorrow! :bleh:

Tomorrow will be too hot for icecreams. Make sure the bathroom is not occupied. I'll bet you'll need the cold shower more then once:roftl:

Mika's looking forward to it too:thumb_yello:

sans_t11.jpg

No way, I'm really into this innocent-thing now. Just need a little more practice.

Image00383.jpg

Image00384.jpg

Yeah, you can carry on with posting your innocent pics, there's nothing wrong with it :bleh: As long as we can carry on posting some steamy pics! (but that's tomorrow.. :blink: )

13 minutes to go then!! :wink2:

Overhere it is already tomorrow. But we mean, after some sleep. I think I can't take that steamy pics tonight, too much pain. But tomorrow -after I had some sleep- I'll be posting as usual. That means; naughty:naughty::mf_rosetinted::thumb_yello:

Tomorrow will be too hot for icecreams. Make sure the bathroom is not occupied. I'll bet you'll need the cold shower more then once:roftl:

Mika's looking forward to it too:thumb_yello:

sans_t11.jpg

:roftl:

Aaah, it would be nice if Mika could send some new steamy pictures :bleh:

13 minutes to go then!! :wink2:

Yeah, actually you are right... Here in b-e-a-utiful Holland it's already tomorrow for 52 minutes..

Yeah, you can carry on with posting your innocent pics, there's nothing wrong with it :bleh: As long as we can carry on posting some steamy pics! (but that's tomorrow.. :blink: )

I will not start worrying about that till tomorrow :wink2:

Image00819.jpg

Image00813.jpg

Overhere it is already tomorrow. But we mean, after some sleep. I think I can't take that steamy pics tonight, too much pain. But tomorrow -after I had some sleep- I'll be posting as usual. That means; naughty:naughty::mf_rosetinted::thumb_yello:

Ok - I think my heart could do with the rest!! :wink2:

Hope you feel a bit better tomorrow though! :thumb_yello:

how do u take screen caps i have been trying to figure it out:blink:

You could use the Alt+PrintScreen combination, and then crop the picture in a program like Photoshop or PaintShopPro (or some freeware stuff).

But I prefer using a utily that is designed to make screencaps. But I'll have to find another one, 'cos the one I have doesn't work with every type of video.

Ctrl and Prt Sc buttons, then bring up Paint - and ctrl and v :thumb_yello:

Well, thats for print screen - are they the same? :blink:

You could use the Alt+PrintScreen combination, and then crop the picture in a program like Photoshop or PaintShopPro (or some freeware stuff).

But I prefer using a utily that is designed to make screencaps. But I'll have to find another one, 'cos the one I have doesn't work with every type of video.

ooooooooo thankyou guys it worked!!!!!!!!:huglove:

his face is so hilarous!!! lol

"who the hell are these people? someone grabbed my butt!"

:lmao::naughty:

how do u take screen caps i have been trying to figure it out:blink:

When you watch a video with Media Player Classic or VLC (And maybe more) you have the option to 'File - Save Image/Frame'. If you've paused your video at the right moment than you can save that frame!