Summer Vacation Plans

mandilambi

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

i hope you enjoy yourself!!!!

everyone is doing a lot over the summer.........wow!

I will :naughty: This is the first year I won't be going on a vacation :shocked: I usually always go somewhere.. DisneyWorld, California, Worlds of Fun. It's probably for the best, I'm too spoiled :blush-anim-cl:

I'm gonna have the best summer ever...here's my plan...stay in my house, eating, sleeping, watching tv....just like the past year, i've never left home on vacation wich is kinda sad, hah...BORING!

A dream come true! :roftl: I'll be on MFC A LOT! so Mika better get his butt out of India:naughty: and do some photoshoots and interviews!

A dream come true! :roftl: I'll be on MFC A LOT! so Mika better get his butt out of India:naughty: and do some photoshoots and interviews!

so he IS in india?????????? - hmmm............i hope to be on MFC a lot too - not when im away though cuz that would ruin the whole objective of going away.....:naughty:

i'm super excited about holidays. they're keeping me alive, they're my motivation to study and write my BA thesis. i can't wait to finish my school but i'm so lazy. anyway, when i'm done with my thesis and my exams my holidays start. first thing is Mika's gig in Amsterdam :punk: i really can't wait. then my sister comes to Poland and three days later my second sister with her husband join us and we're just gonna have fun for 2 weeks. it doesn't happen very often that my whole family is together so i'm very happy about that. then Kevin, the husband, goes back to US and we (me, my 3 sisters and my brother) are going to Tunisia for two weeks. then i come back to Poland and start packing coz i'm moving to Manchster in September. in August i'm also going to Sweden for 3 or 4 days for my sister's big 30th bday party.

oh, if i could only fast forward my life to July.. it's so boring now :boxed:

i'm super excited about holidays. they're keeping me alive, they're my motivation to study and write my BA thesis. i can't wait to finish my school but i'm so lazy. anyway, when i'm done with my thesis and my exams my holidays start. first thing is Mika's gig in Amsterdam :punk: i really can't wait. then my sister comes to Poland and three days later my second sister with her husband join us and we're just gonna have fun for 2 weeks. it doesn't happen very often that my whole family is together so i'm very happy about that. then Kevin, the husband, goes back to US and we (me, my 3 sisters and my brother) are going to Tunisia for two weeks. then i come back to Poland and start packing coz i'm moving to Manchster in September. in August i'm also going to Sweden for 3 or 4 days for my sister's big 30th bday party.

oh, if i could only fast forward my life to July.. it's so boring now :boxed:

wow that's a lot planned! sounds like lots of fun! :punk::yay:

I'm going to Israel for 17 days :biggrin2:

To shop and tan and see my grandparents as well i suppose...

But in the other four weeks i'll just be terrorizing my town with some friends i suppose, maybe go to the beach...

Not much really.

Then it'll be back to school :shocked:

Summer ... :)

First of all I'm going to my first Mikaconcert in Amsterdam on July 8!!!! And I'm searching for a job in July. And it's my birthday on July 21 and I'm going to invite my friends to go to the cocktailparty of my youth movement. I also have 'sportfeesten' every sunday (that's a kind of competition with dance (THERE's EVEN A DANCE ON LOVE TODAY THIS YEAR!!), 'wimpelen', 'vendelen', sprinting, pyramids, ...) And in August I'll go for one week to Austria with my parents and my sister. Hopefully I don't have re-examinations...We'll see

I'm really looking forward to the summer :)

I'm going to Israel for 17 days :biggrin2:

To shop and tan and see my grandparents as well i suppose...

But in the other four weeks i'll just be terrorizing my town with some friends i suppose, maybe go to the beach...

Not much really.

Then it'll be back to school :shocked:

That sounds so fun! And 17 is my favorite number, lol.

Don't say school! :crybaby:

let's see...

-I start off the summer flying out to Washington D.C. for a week with my dad

-lots of swimming and bridge jumping in between

-probably 2 girls camps for my church

-Youth Conference

-back on a plane to NYC in July--(Fink and I are going to hang out.... for more than 20 minutes!)

-Intensive acting/theatre camp with the Shakespearean Festival

-My birthday...

and probably just loads of swimming and such.